Dominican Day Parade Boston

anarquista

Dec 15, 2004
Nice. I didn't get a chance to stop by and see the concert so I hope people start posting videos. I wonder if they plan on eventually moving to City Hall like the PR festival.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
From Sosua News

Saturday, August 2, the tenth festival in New York took place for the former inhabitants of the province of Puerto Plata. The event opened with a gala dinner. The chairman of the organizing committee Jes?s Burgos gave a speech in which he plead for solidarity.

Despite some rain, the scheduled softball games went on. Of course, there was also a team of ex Sos?a residents present to defend the honor of Sos?a. Sunday, August 3rd the party went on at Randall's Island Park with performances by various merengue and bachata artists. The Deputy Minister of Tourism C?sar Jos? de los Santos and the Director of Tourism Lorenzo Sancassani were (among many other notables) present and they used this opportunity to promote the province of Puerto Plata. They had talks with various representatives of travel agencies and tourism organizations to praise Puerto Plata, Maim?n, Sos?a and Cabarete as an attractive holiday accommodation.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Anarquista, the Dominicans prefer to hold their "Festival" in front of the Boston Social Security office, kill "Dos Pajaros Con Un Solo Tiro" so to speak!!!!
Then they board special free buses for their trip back to "Lawrence"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC