Looking for native English speakers to write reviews for some products

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
Paying via paypal, PM me for specifics, I've hired a few people from the forums in the past with no complaints. We are offering 50cents per review which are between 2-3 sentences long. Thanks!

senorblanco

Jun 11, 2006
Paying via paypal, PM me for specifics, I've hired a few people from the forums in the past with no complaints. We are offering 50cents per review which are between 2-3 sentences long. Thanks!

Im interested my number is 829 840 1900

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
So the OP wants people to write bogus reviews for 50? each?

these are actual "I tried the product" reviews?

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
This is interesting. Writing reviews on the internet about products people may or may not have used simply for income. Goes to show me that when I'm looking to purchase a product, that the reviews for the product are probably not actual reviews but just from someone getting paid to write them. So much for internet product reviews.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
This is interesting. Writing reviews on the internet about products people may or may not have used simply for income. Goes to show me that when I'm looking to purchase a product, that the reviews for the product are probably not actual reviews but just from someone getting paid to write them. So much for internet product reviews.

ever looked at things like android phones on sites like Aliexpress? they all have these glowing reviews coming from spanish countries and Russia. i will bet that none of these people ever saw the products, and just make up crap about them and get paid to do it.

Jul 28, 2014
It's bogus ... They want you to give testimonials for products/places/things that you most likely have never used so that suckers will buy them

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
It's bogus ... They want you to give testimonials for products/places/things that you most likely have never used so that suckers will buy them

I was simply passing on a job offer that a company that sells products online was looking to hire to India for.. I figured there might be some expats that wanted to make some money writing and didn't care what the company was going to do with the reviews. I was wrong and received harsh criticism for offering this job here and have since pulled the offer and have outsourced it to a writer in India.

Sorry to say the job is no longer available.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I was simply passing on a job offer that a company that sells products online was looking to hire to India for.. I figured there might be some expats that wanted to make some money writing and didn't care what the company was going to do with the reviews. I was wrong and received harsh criticism for offering this job here and have since pulled the offer and have outsourced it to a writer in India.

Sorry to say the job is no longer available.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.