accident in cabarete leaves 6 injured, including 3 americans

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
I came right upon the accident right after it happened. I took pictures of it and posted them in "Everything Cabarete & Stuff." DV8, you can access them and post them here if you want. The SUV looked terrible!!!

Frank

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
everything cabarete is a closed group so i have no access to see the photos. you can post them yourself, frank.

vinyasa, the accident was this morning at 10 am.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
everything cabarete is a closed group so i have no access to see the photos. you can post them yourself, frank.

vinyasa, the accident was this morning at 10 am.

I added you to "Everything Cabarete & Stuff," not to "Everything Cabarete." You're already a member. I just checked.

Frank

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
what, wait? there is more of them pages? anyway, thanks. i logged in, not much carnage in your pictures, i was hoping to see the front of that montero.

you should totally start a thread with the pictures of old DR thou, fascinating stuff!

monfongo

Bronze
Feb 10, 2005
I hope those Americans have really really good Ins . because they are going to need it !

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
That section of road is pot-holed again and the poor drivers here cross the center line to avoid the pot holes on the curved and straighter sections putting everyone in harms way (more than they usually cross the center line of a perfect road which is only 80% of the time.)

If the town had a real mayor they would repair the road properly.

ohmmmm

Bronze
Jun 11, 2010
Even though people can't see on-coming cars when going up that hill, they still pass people and drive super fast up that hill all the while the cars they are passing are dodging the holes in the road... Very chaotic stretch of road creating complications that may be too difficult to navigate given the motos, slow cars and trucks, fast cars and trucks, bad road surface, taxis and guaguas lookng to pick up people there, slow turning vehicles into the gas station and sometimes debris falling from the trees...

fjw

Oct 11, 2010
Dr Reyes Busy all day on accident

Ok, now i get it.

Vehicles only? You're obviously a new-age Dom Frank ;)
re

We were at Cabarete Medical center yesterday and the canceled all Dr. Reyes appointments for the day as he was to be in surgery all day because of the accident. They must had some serious damage.

GoldenHarvest

Nov 6, 2014
Frank,
Where do I find "Everything Cabarete & Stuff?" I'm new to this site and am not sure how to find the photos.

GoldenHarvest

Nov 6, 2014
Accident in Cabarete on November 5, 2014

I'm looking for more information and photos of the accident that happened yesterday. Can someone please point me in the right direction? Thank you.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Frank,
Where do I find "Everything Cabarete & Stuff?" I'm new to this site and am not sure how to find the photos.

You have to ask to join though your facebook page. I only posted two pictures of the accident, so don't expect to see anything more there than what's already been posted.

Vinyasa

Bronze
Dec 22, 2010
www.kieranbarry.com
Even though people can't see on-coming cars when going up that hill, they still pass people and drive super fast up that hill all the while the cars they are passing are dodging the holes in the road... Very chaotic stretch of road creating complications that may be too difficult to navigate given the motos, slow cars and trucks, fast cars and trucks, bad road surface, taxis and guaguas lookng to pick up people there, slow turning vehicles into the gas station and sometimes debris falling from the trees...

Exactly...i would bet my bottom dollar it was down to some loco overtaking without being able to see the oncoming traffic.
At this time last year, the road surface was in a much worse condition, but at least this slowed people down!
Sometimes repairing the roads here makes things worse :(

Curacaoleno

Bronze
Apr 26, 2013
The all seem to be related to the Kairos Group in North Carolina.. Wonder what kind of company that is?