chinese Products

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
A Chinese man married an African woman and had a child. Two months later the child passed away.

At the funeral house, the African woman kept crying and saying, "I KNEW IT !!! I KNEW IT !!!"

A family member pulled her aside and asked, "What did you know?"
She replied, "That, Chinese products don't last long,:confused:

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
Back in the 50's I had an uncle who assured me that some where in the Rocky Mountains there was a city called Japan where all those products marked "Made in Japan" at that time came from!

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

you're kidding me. you are ????????????????????????? someone else's post? clown bin, so not likely scrutinized, but for real dude/dudette whatever you are. are you for real? a chinese man and an african woman? it is a stupid construct for a poor excuse of a joke. sober up, try again.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
you're kidding me. you are ????????????????????????? someone else's post? clown bin, so not likely scrutinized, but for real dude/dudette whatever you are. are you for real? a chinese man and an african woman? it is a stupid construct for a poor excuse of a joke. sober up, try again.

go easy on him/her. he has to catch up , because of a recent absence. brace yourself for incoming.

barker1964

Silver
Apr 1, 2009
Did not someone on another thread said that they wanted "Chic" back and they would try to understand him/her? Always be careful of what you wish for.....LOL

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
Dick Cavett wrote an immortal joke when he worked for Carson about a Japanese-German restaurant called Adolf Wong's; the food was great, but an hour later, you were hungry for power. Ba-da-bump.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004

Coffee out my nose...

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Dick Cavett wrote an immortal joke when he worked for Carson about a Japanese-German restaurant called Adolf Wong's; the food was great, but an hour later, you were hungry for power. Ba-da-bump.

Wong is a Chinese name. :laugh:

How Long is a Chinese name.

Years ago the late Jess Cain used to do promos on his radio show for Dave Wong's China Sails restaurant in Salem Massachusetts.

A Chinese gong would sound and Jess would say "Dave Wong brings you the Wong time". Then he would give the time. :laugh:

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Welcome back, great joke, now where did I evael ym reeb? (leave my beer?)

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
its impossible to laugh at all....but in good faith i would stop reading the chic..

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013

guess youv seen alot of the world heh? please stop your crit, " in the joke bin."...it seems you like to throw mud...y dont you pick the joke apart instead of picking apart me...