santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
Can someone recommend a good clean gym in POP
or does someone offer TRX exercises?
what are the monthly costs?

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
American Gym is excellent. No ac but good fan ventilation. Clean and well managed. No idea what TRX might be but gym is Dominican priced and reasonable. You may have to ask them to turn on the fans if you go at a time when its not busy.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
TRX is a suspension-training apparatus with multiple exercises for upper body, lower body, and core.

Santa110xyz-I would think this [piece of equpiment would be difficult to come by in the average Dominican gym unless its' one of the higher-end ones like Gold's Gym that have different classes, so you're better off bringing your own if you own it.

n4ft41.png

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
exactly that's TRX , Caroline is offering it here Sosua at her small Box Gym.

You know that is a Gold's Gym being build in POP, entrance of Torre Alta :)
As i got told it will be finished by Feb/March

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
But in the meanwhile looking for a nice clean Gym in POP. Next week i will go and check out the one zoomxy recommended.
also i heard that there is a Gym run by Argentiniens when entering POP. Don't know where it is located and what they are offering, nor the
price.
Merry Christmas to all :)

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
OMG!!!!!!!!!! A real Golds Gym? . The one in Sosua Ocean Village started out as a Golds but did not last long with the franchise. Golds has all sorts of requirements such as size of building, equipment etc. When the one is SOV opened it was not a real Golds and I expected it would not last long as a franchise
You will love American Gym (no, I have no biz interest). Please be sure and let me know how you like it. The owner was talking about a/c a year or so ago but with the costs of electricity I do not see how. For

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
But in the meanwhile looking for a nice clean Gym in POP. Next week i will go and check out the one zoomxy recommended.
also i heard that there is a Gym run by Argentiniens when entering POP. Don't know where it is located and what they are offering, nor theprice.Merry Christmas to all :)

You are talking about the new D' Fausto Gym. As you enter POP from the east, turn left (just as you pass Costa Dorada Resort) two roads before the Coca Cola distribution plant. The gym is located about 200 yards on that road to your left.

https://www.facebook.com/faustogym/info?tab=overview

Last edited: