Car Rental Boca Chica

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Friends are flying in on the 25th and need a car for 11 days.
Can anyone recommend a rental car company (in or near Boca Chica)?

donP

donP

Dec 14, 2008
809-610-9942 .....809-523-5323

Thank you.
I had seen that website but no telephone numbers (the one shown is not complete and may be outdated), so your information helps.
Have you had a personal experience with that small business?

donP

barker1964

Silver
Apr 1, 2009
Thank you.
I had seen that website but no telephone numbers (the one shown is not complete and may be outdated), so your information helps.
Have you had a personal experience with that small business?

donP

Yes and always a great experience. One of the numbers is to one of the owners personal cel phone. (Yes I have permission to give out his personal number). He is Italian his name is Giuseppe. His English is ok but perfect Spanish a little German and of course perfect Italian. They also provide airport pick up and drop off service.

Last edited:

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Friends are flying in on the 25th and need a car for 11 days.
Can anyone recommend a rental car company (in or near Boca Chica)?

donP

Have the rental car company meet them at the airport for pick up and drop off.

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
I would recomend you go to the Car Rental Area at the airport and take the best deal, make sure to hire full accident insurance, so that way if you have any accident you will only need to give them the police report and the car rental will do the rest.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
I would recomend you go to the Car Rental Area at the airport and take the best deal, make sure to hire full accident insurance, so that way if you have any accident you will only need to give them the police report and the car rental will do the rest.

Well, not exacyly, the is no such thing as no excess insurance on whst they can offer. I think you'll find the best insurance rental companies in DR will offer will be $800 for right off or loss/stolen, and $400 small fing accident repair. To get absolute cover in DR you will probably need to involve an indepdent none Dominican insurance.

They sell it as full cover, but that does not avoid those high excess numbers. If you can be bothered read the fine print.

sorry about typos, transition back to tablet is making me clumsy.

penneyeugene

Dec 1, 2014
This thread has been a great help. We're going to Boca Chica some time this month and we've been trying to search for a good car rental company. It would really be great if they could meet us at the airport.