Urologist SD

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Dr. Assad Jafri is wonderful.

I highly recommend him.

His English is perfect and he is a very detailed, organized, and patient Doctor.

Wow, blast from the past. Where is he now? He impressed the heck out of me when he was treating me.

Reactions: chovechuva

chovechuva

Aug 15, 2021
Santo Domingo
Wow, blast from the past. Where is he now? He impressed the heck out of me when he was treating me.
I've been seeing him the last 2 weeks at Plaza Central on the third floor. https://xxpressclinics.com/location/

I have been diagnosed with " Nutcracker Syndrome". This is cured by a surgery on the kidney. Its a problem with the vein and blood flowing.
Secondly, I may have to have a surgery to remove a cyst on the right testicle. ( No cancer)

I am extremely terrified but I trust him.

I will have him perform both operations if they need to be done. I just keep telling myself maybe there is another option or way.
If/ When it happens it will be my first major surgery.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I've been seeing him the last 2 weeks at Plaza Central on the third floor. https://xxpressclinics.com/location/

I have been diagnosed with " Nutcracker Syndrome". This is cured by a surgery on the kidney. Its a problem with the vein and blood flowing.
Secondly, I may have to have a surgery to remove a cyst on the right testicle. ( No cancer)

I will have him perform both operations if they need to be done. I just keep telling myself maybe there is another option or way.
I bet they're both laparoscopic procedures. Piece of cake.

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic

You had that colon thing going on too. How did you make out?

chovechuva

Aug 15, 2021
Santo Domingo
You had that colon thing going on too. How did you make out?
Yeah I ended up speaking with Dr. Alfonso Brossa at Clinica Abreu.

He is great . We have not done the procedure yet. But I will do it with him hopefully this month.

Its a lot of problems going on at one time. Its one of those moments in life. But I just need to stay positive and not get so worried.

I had an appointment at Cedimat but I ended up changing it to Clinica Abreu.

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Yeah I ended up speaking with Dr. Alfonso Brossa at Clinica Abreu.

He is great . We have not done the procedure yet. But I will do it with him hopefully this month.

Its a lot of problems going on at one time. Its one of those moments in life. But I just need to stay positive and not get so worried.

I had an appointment at Cedimat but I ended up changing it to Clinica Abreu.
Not for nothing but are you Dominican? You have detailed some delicate procedures that i would have elected in my home country