Live music at Big Lee's every Friday

My wife Andr?a and her guitar player Ken play every Friday at Big Lee's Beach Bar in POP from 4-7. (No Drama lite version).
They play rock/blues kinda thing, it's been jam packed every week and is a lot of fun with an AWESOME view!

Some dr1 peeps have been coming, hoping to see more of you come out. Of course the downside will be that I most likely will be there as well :).

Haven't had the fish and chips there but apparently they are awesome!!

This Friday they will also be playing at Fragile Rock 8-11pm in sosua!

david_

Dec 8, 2012
My wife Andr?a and her guitar player Ken play every Friday at Big Lee's Beach Bar in POP from 4-7. (No Drama lite version).
They play rock/blues kinda thing, it's been jam packed every week and is a lot of fun with an AWESOME view!

Some dr1 peeps have been coming, hoping to see more of you come out. Of course the downside will be that I most likely will be there as well :).

Haven't had the fish and chips there but apparently they are awesome!!

This Friday they will also be playing at Fragile Rock 8-11pm in sosua!

HR, last time I was in POP I met Big Lee and ate the fish and chips, they were good.

KATIEJAY

Aug 20, 2007
In just assumed everyone in POP knows where it is lol!! TY fish!! I expect to see you and your lady one week?!

Have to make it down this Friday!! and yes the Fish n Chips are great..hubby loves the Cheeseburger..fries are handcut so take some extra time..but worth the wait!!