Looking for guitar player and bass player

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
As people are coming and going all the time from the DR ( or going off on other projects) , I am looking for those who might be here already and are staying or arriving over the next year who are interested in playing some music in a group from a duo up to four people. At this time if you know anyone interested in playing bass or guitar, especially guitar, please let me know. I have the instruments and amplifiers already if they don't have their own, so I just need the talented individuals. Please let me know if you are aware of anyone that is available on the North Coast in the Cabarete/Sosua area.

Jul 28, 2014
As people are coming and going all the time from the DR ( or going off on other projects) , I am looking for those who might be here already and are staying or arriving over the next year who are interested in playing some music in a group from a duo up to four people. At this time if you know anyone interested in playing bass or guitar, especially guitar, please let me know. I have the instruments and amplifiers already if they don't have their own, so I just need the talented individuals. Please let me know if you are aware of anyone that is available on the North Coast in the Cabarete/Sosua area.

PM http://dr1.com/forums/members/harleysrock.html, and Harley can let you know when Andrea is playing the Sosua area bars as well, you can ask Andrea who might be able to help you out?

onedazz

Jul 22, 2009
Well I play Bass more than 30 years I was there 3 times last year {april,july and October} a first for me since 2010. I don't have a problem playing anything .You just clue me on what it is you want to play before I come as well as telling me about the instrument I will play.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Well you can always stop at Big Lees tonite on the Malecan in Puerto Plata and see Andrea and her Harleyman. ANd discuss it with them.

The guitar player that I used to play with, Ken, left The DRopouts and now plays with Andrea, so that is not where I would be going to find a guitar player.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Well I play Bass more than 30 years I was there 3 times last year {april,july and October} a first for me since 2010. I don't have a problem playing anything .You just clue me on what it is you want to play before I come as well as telling me about the instrument I will play.

Thanks onedazz. I am looking for people who actually live here full time. Will you be living here or just visiting?