New Guy saying hello

HarleySteve

Feb 16, 2015
Had my first trip to an AI Feb 2-6, now heading down again solo to Sosua 2/23-28.
I appreciate all the informative posts and look forward to Sosua.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
You left for 17 days and came right back, I hope it was not for a specific chica.
Remember it's your turn, not your chica!

HarleySteve

Feb 16, 2015
welcome. how did you pick sosua?

After my 4 night AI trip to Punta Cana, I was disappointed with not having the opportunity to leave the resort and the beach nd ocean was disappointing...So, I did some research and there was alot to be found about Sosua/Caberete beachs, some serious nightlife and reasonable hotels.

HarleySteve

Feb 16, 2015
I didnt leave for 17 days..I was there in a AI in Punta Cana for four nights 02/02--02/06 ( no chica involved), now heading back down for a much more affordable 5 night adventure.

HarleySteve

Feb 16, 2015
You left for 17 days and came right back, I hope it was not for a specific chica.
Remember it's your turn, not your chica!

I didnt leave for 17 days..I was there in a AI in Punta Cana for four nights 02/02--02/06 ( no chica involved), now heading back down for a much more affordable 5 night adventure.

curlando

Bronze
Jul 23, 2003
You would like Terra Linda. Nice hotel, good rooms, decent restaurant and close to the main strip (Perdo Clisante). When I stayed in Terra Linda breakfast was included with my rate. My friends ate the breakfast but I didn't care much for their breakfast.
To me, the best place for breakfast is the New Gardens Hotel. For lunch I ate at Bailey?s lunch counter or Susana place and for dinner Rocky's or Baileys.There are many places to eat in Sosua.
Sosua beach is another story. At the beach always ask for the price of everything if it not listed. The only place I eat is at Scandinavia beach bar.
Always read your bill carefully. You will like Sosua. Not much to do in the daytime but still enjoyable.