gauge from PUJ to El Cortecito

solei

Feb 20, 2015
Hola everybody!
I'm coming to Punta Cana next Thursday and I will be staying for one night in El Cortecito area. I'm a backpacker and I don't really like to spend too much money on cabs. So instead of spending 30 bucks on a cab, I'd rather hop on a bus! :) Is there a guagua somewhere at the airport which would take me to Cortecito? I will really appreciate your help! thanks!

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Sitrabapu buses stop on the main road outside the airport. Take one to Cruce de Ver?n (Shell petrol station), and another one from there (outside the Police Station, opposite the iron sculptures) to B?varo and ask to be let off at Cortecito.

solei

Feb 20, 2015
Awesome! Thank you! :)
And what main street in Cortecito does the second bus go through? I need to end up around Aromas Museum (Av. Alemania).

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
Expreso Bavaro buses stop at the airport too, and it's a (more or less) direct route into Cortecito. Once you see Palma Real on your right, you're getting close to your destination. Once you take that hard left turn at Playa Turquesa, you're on Av Alemania and about to be in Cortecito.