canadian involved in an accident in cabarete

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
He's not an HA. The accident happened on Pedro Clisante after midnight. The cops were in the hospital and he spend the night in jail.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
not sure which is worse a Dominican jail or a Dominican hospital. OK, ill take jail, and send in two hookers, a steak dinner and three ice cold jumbo Presidentes.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
no surprise, the te hnique the PN use for stoppi g vehicles is ridiculous. The plough up the outside of you, stop infront of your vehicle while Rambo with his shotgun jumps off the back pegs and approaches as if he's gunna shoot you. It's an insane practise.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
Hopefully the Harley is now off the road to give us north coast residents a little more peace and quiet!

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
There are a few Harleys around Sosua. These bike are powerful and heavy, they need to be driven differently here than back in US/Canada. The way I see some of the guys drive them...it was only a matter of time.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Although I'm not a huge fan of Harley riders, back home they say "loud pipes save lives". Sucks to drop a bike and spend the night in jail.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
back home they say "loud pipes save lives".

Whoever came up with that "pearl of wisdom" is obviously - let's put it politely - biased. You might as well say that all vehicles should have their silencers removed and drivers should lean on the horn at all times. I can't see how roaring through the streets in the early hours of the morning, making so much noise that it actually sets off car alarms as you go, adds to anyone's well being!

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
drstock,

You need to replace your dominicanized rose colored glasses, your pair is obviously no longer working...

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
back home they say "loud pipes save lives".

Whoever came up with that "pearl of wisdom" is obviously - let's put it politely - biased. You might as well say that all vehicles should have their silencers removed and drivers should lean on the horn at all times. I can't see how roaring through the streets in the early hours of the morning, making so much noise that it actually sets off car alarms as you go, adds to anyone's well being!

The problem aren't the bikes, it's the car alarms. Why do people even have car alarms??? does anybody pay attention to them???

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Peter", when the car alarm is going off beside your house all night LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG you WILL,..."Pay ATTENTION" TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::dead::dead::dead::dead:

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC