Brendan from New Jersey

beanny007

Apr 7, 2015
Hello everyone. I'm new to this site and will be going to DR for the first time in June. Pleasure to meet everyone.

beanny007

Apr 7, 2015
Nice! I'm glad I found this forum. Haha, what exit. I'm originally from Hoboken. Do you know Jersey? Going to the beaches in Samana. I heard they're beautiful.

dalethefarmer

Jan 27, 2014
Brendon:

Where are you going in the DR? Most of those on this site live in the DR. Where in NJ are you from? What exit?

Make sure you visit Playa Caleton on your way there, best beach in the area, also Playa Grande/Bonita are not that far from Caleton.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
I live half time in South Jersey [at the shore] and half time in DR [at the playa]. :)

Really ? do tell.... what a small world... I had always assumed most u guys here are from all over the USA, or Canada..

interesting. Im from near Manasquan inlet area myself.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Really ? do tell.... what a small world... I had always assumed most u guys here are from all over the USA, or Canada..

interesting. Im from near Manasquan inlet area myself.

A little further south from you - we're in Ventnor City on Absecon Island, just down the Boardwalk from AC.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Not DR Related!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC