dominicana wins some beauty pageant

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Dominicana Francisca Lachapel se corona Nuestra Belleza Latina 2015 - listindiario.com

2zps31x.jpg

she should take her chances in rupaul's drag race. they are casting for season 8 as we speak.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
More of a talent show that a beauty contest. All the pretty vacant heads were gone in the first couple of weeks. I thought the girl from Puerto Rico was going to win or the other Dominican.

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
Yes, she is definitely a man :) Nothing wrong with that, but I am surprised no one here in the DR seemed to notice... You would think electing a transexual as "Nuestra belleza Latina" would create some comment, but it is not the case :)

lovemedo

Nov 3, 2013
Thats one good looking T.....i'm even considering changing my orientation. Lord Jesus help me, i just popped a 'T"-bone...rrrrrr

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
I must have missed something. Looks like a smoken hot chica to me.

She is a chica. Here is a picture of her when she was about one year old.

album-familiar-francisca-lachapel_428x642.jpg

francisca-transformacion_642x428.jpg

To those who seem to think otherwise (has rough features) maybe she looks like her father.

My fifth grade teacher had masculine features. (to me she looked like a horse):classic:
If anyone were to see her would swear she was a trannsexual. Until the class saw a
picture of her family, she was the spitting image of her father.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
I think she is SMOKIN Hot, and anyone who thinks this chica is a not a chica needs to have their eyes examined..
too much paranoia.. the DR is not exactly known for sex change operations... u see a lot of obvious cross dressers & gays, but i have never even seen a single TS...

Bronze,
Good analogy with the Fathers Features coming through..

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
We really should invite her here to ask her! :) In a Skype video-call, her voice might give her away :)