Naevus Epiluminescence Dermatoscopy in the Capital?

jazz21

Jul 11, 2011
Hi guys,

here my (important) question:

do anyone of you know about a good and experienced dermatologist who can check my naevus by
Epiluminescence Dermatoscopy in the capital?

I need this check every 9 month and I'm trying to find someone in R.D. to do this.
In my family I had my dad and uncle died for a skin cancer so it's really really important for me,
and I have one strange modifying navus these days I'm worried about. I really need some expert to check.

The Epiluminescence Dermatoscopy is important to really discover if a naevus is dangerous or not
that's why it's needed, without that, many normal naevus seem to be dangerous (so you need surgery)
even if they are not, so you can keep them and not get the surgery.

If I don't find anyone I will need to go out the country to check every 9 month and it's really unconfortable
'cause I'm living in Santiago.

Thanks,

Jazz21

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
In Santiago:

Instituto Dermatologico Dominicano y Cirugia de Piel
C/ Francisco Bon? esq. Cuba,
Santiago R.D.
Tel: (809) 971-7435
Fax: (809) 587-4226

Regards,

PJT

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
something this important with your history I would go to Miami and have it checked or just have the surgery in Miami and quit worrying. Malignant melanoma that spreads is a death sentence. good luck.

jazz21

Jul 11, 2011
Thanks guys,

I'm going to check them, and yes, I will maybe go to my country to have the things done... don't know yet.
In my country I already know where to go, and it will cost less than in Miami 'cause I have a place to stay there.

Thanks.

Jazz21