Best place to ride Bike.

nyc dad

Bronze
Jul 28, 2011
What is the best place to ride bike in the capital,whether for exercise or with the kids? Iberoamerica seems more
suited for children.Thanks in advance!

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
probably indoors...buy a 30th floor apt and have a large room converted with large screen and stationery bikes ...drive off into the motion picture user friendly format...
just always gotta watch em kids and bikes...

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
You can pack the bikes and take them to the Juan Baron Plaza on the malecon during the daytime weekends should be fun. They can also fly a kite and get Helado Bon while there. Bring some pesos as they also have battery operated cars to rent, kiddie rides.

After that just let them ride on the malecon.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
How many people do you see riding a bike here????
ADULTS, let alone kids!!!!
There is a good reason for that!!!! :dead::dead::dead:
I used to take my kids to a Supermercado National parking lot on Sunday afternoons when they were closed, now they are open until 8pm! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
dont be nuts. Ride in the gym. You will get hurt on the streets, mugged or run over by cars or motos. Friend insisted on jogging on country roads around Sosua. I warned him. One day he has a massive bandage on his leg. German Shepherd got him good, lots of stitches, bleeding and rabies risk. I got hurt too when I had to bite my tongue.