Best place to buy a helmet in SD

Jesse Hales

Jul 22, 2014
I'm looking for a 3/4 open face motorcycle helmet preferable with a flip up shield. The only ones I can find are the full face helmets. Does anyone have an idea where I could find something specific like this in Santo Domingo? Where is the place that has the biggest variety of helmets in town? Here is a picture of the kind of helmet I'm looking for. Thanks

images%20%284%29.jpg

chrisdr

Oct 7, 2012
Check the place on Churchill near 27th opposite plaza central, they did have them when I bought a full face one there - but that was a couple of years ago...

Jesse Hales

Jul 22, 2014
Thanks. Any other places to check that you may know of. Here is another attempt to post a picture.
m7lLYCUl3FlrKUnSi-CuoNg.jpg

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Moto Butler
dont have his email but here are the phone numbers.
809 688 3049
809 221 8465
arzobspo portes #557
torre montty 1er piso
santo domingo
cuidad nueva

If he does not have it he can get it!

Jesse Hales

Jul 22, 2014
Thank you for that info. Both of those numbers are not in service. Do you happen to know of another way or number that I could get in touch with him? I live in Nagua so I'd like to see if I could make sure he had what I was looking for or had time to get it before I went to pick it up if at all possible.

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
Thank you for that info. Both of those numbers are not in service. Do you happen to know of another way or number that I could get in touch with him? I live in Nagua so I'd like to see if I could make sure he had what I was looking for or had time to get it before I went to pick it up if at all possible.

...that is a common thing here: "why have your phone lines always available, only clients will bother you with orders and sales, extremely annoying"