Heaven ...The entrance requirements....

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
Three guys are waiting in line to get into Heaven.

St. Peter calls out to the three guys: "We don't have a lot of space in Heaven, so who ever tells be the most interesting death stories will get in!"

The first man walks up and begins his story. "I came home one day from a bad day to find my wife naked on the bed. I suspected that she was cheating with someone so I searched the apartment. I look under the bed, in the closet, in the washroom, but I couldn't find anyone. Then as I looked out the window, I saw two hands holding onto the ledge. I went to grab a brick and started bashing the guy's hands. He finally lets go, but falls in a bush below. I wasn't sure if he died, so I threw my fridge out the window onto the guy. Later, I felt so guilty, I committed suicide."

"Wow, that's a pretty interesting story" said St. Peter.

The next man walks up to St. Peter and begins telling his story. "So, me and my wife were having a really heated argument. Eventually, she got so ****ed off that she pushed me out of our 5th story apartment window. Lucky, I was able to grab someone else's window on my fall down. All of a sudden, some nutcase began hitting me with a brick! I let go, and luckily fell into a bush. Just as I was getting up, the idiot dropped a fridge on me!"

"Wow... that's also a pretty interesting story." Says St. Peter.

Finally, the last man walks up to St. Peter and begins: "Imagine you're naked and in a fridge...":cool::cool::cool: