In addition to Hillbilly's 3 Golden Rules

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
"A few other threads ex. USA Cell Phone compatibility in Dominican Republic have a stench!!!!"

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
You gotta keep posting these rules. Otherwise these fat gringas that wear oversized stained sun dresses and croc shoes to cover their unkempt feet will think these muscled Dominican studs actually are interested in them. Cabarete is full of these Latin lovers, sometimes I even think about crossing over these guys are so studly. They love to do hand stands and flips on the beach in front of the tourist hotels showing off their muscled abs and using them as bait.The sweat-hogs get wet with out getting in the water

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Cabarete is full of these Latin lovers, sometimes I even think about crossing over these guys are so studly. They love to do hand stands and flips on the beach in front of the tourist hotels showing off their muscled abs and using them as bait.The sweat-hogs get wet with out getting in the water

Hey Paul, this the second time that I can recall you sounding like you want to come out!!!!

Go for it............................

[video=youtube;VZ2HcRl4wSk]x[/video]

Last edited:

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
From Matilda's site: Not all Dominican men are Sanky Pankies by a long shot. Many are good, kind and hardworking men with many great attributes.

The problem is that while Sanky Pankies are pretty easy to spot, many Dominican men/women would just take the opportunity for a visa/cash if in contact with a foreigner whether they are hardworking or not (not unique to DR of course, but this is DR1, lol).

Hillbilly's rule makes more sense to me as they are more general.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Hey Paul, this the second time that I can recall you sounding like you want to come out!!!!

Go for it............................

[video=youtube;VZ2HcRl4wSk]x[/video]

You just might bump into me on the beach next month wearing super tight short cut-off jean shorts with a spaghetti strap muscle shirt and flip-flops. Just think about all the money I can save if I stop going over to Sosua every weekend

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
You just might bump into me on the beach next month wearing super tight short cut-off jean shorts with a spaghetti strap muscle shirt and flip-flops. Just think about all the money I can save if I stop going over to Sosua every weekend

Or make if you DON'T stop going and wear that outfit!!!!!

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
im going "hunting " in sosua looking for a older lady....decent looking who actually likes gardening and cooking....

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
I've said it a million times. The best stress-free time you'll find in the DR are with other tourists looking to score.

No third world tales of woe, no "my daughter's sick",, no "I need a telephone", and they are down for whatever. No dead fish in the sack, no "come and meet my cousin" (I mean my husband) and my little brothers and sisters (I mean, my children), no phone calls having to hear the calamities that befall them like a perpetual Hurricane Katrina.

You're on vacation-have fun and leave the BS at home, where it will be waiting for you the second you get back home.

It is pathetic the way some Dominicans lose their shame when they're trying to run game on a tourist. The more they're ignored, the more they'll either step up their game and focus on performance instead of the constant scamming or go home. Many are incapable of figuring this out even if you explain it to them, regardless of the fact that it makes them less and less attractive with every subsequent trip. Just watching it from afar is nauseating.

But it is also the fault of the tourists. They'll settle for anything as long as someone is paying even the least bit of attention to them. The tourists I've seen with an actual dimepiece have been far and few between. Not that looks are everything, but if you're going to engage in a shallow, meaningless vacation relationship, might as well go for the gusto and bust out the pimp cup to the max.

The best thing one can do is unceremoniously sack someone who ain' making you happy. That'll teach 'em to get it right and stop with the bullshyte of throwing all their (for the most part) contrived problems on you.

Last edited:

xstew

Jul 4, 2012
Have you looked closely at the tourist women with sanky pankys. Check them out they cant attract a man in their own country so they take sankies here as their last resort. just human nature i think they know what they are getting into. The sex drive is as strong in woman as in men.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Have you looked closely at the tourist women with sanky pankys. Check them out they cant attract a man in their own country so they take sankies here as their last resort. just human nature i think they know what they are getting into. The sex drive is as strong in woman as in men.

Ditto the men with the sankettes.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
im going "hunting " in sosua looking for a older lady....decent looking who actually likes gardening and cooking....

Something tells me you are too old and the "wrong" color, stick to the Brugal and SS check.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Something tells me you are too old and the "wrong" color, stick to the Brugal and SS check.

I have checked and there really doesn't seem to be a "wrong color" in the D.R. and a SS check contains more money than most workers earn.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I've said it a million times. The best stress-free time you'll find in the DR are with other tourists looking to score.

No third world tales of woe, no "my daughter's sick",, no "I need a telephone", and they are down for whatever. No dead fish in the sack, no "come and meet my cousin" (I mean my husband) and my little brothers and sisters (I mean, my children), no phone calls having to hear the calamities that befall them like a perpetual Hurricane Katrina.

You're on vacation-have fun and leave the BS at home, where it will be waiting for you the second you get back home.

It is pathetic the way some Dominicans lose their shame when they're trying to run game on a tourist. The more they're ignored, the more they'll either step up their game and focus on performance instead of the constant scamming or go home. Many are incapable of figuring this out even if you explain it to them, regardless of the fact that it makes them less and less attractive with every subsequent trip. Just watching it from afar is nauseating.

But it is also the fault of the tourists. They'll settle for anything as long as someone is paying even the least bit of attention to them. The tourists I've seen with an actual dimepiece have been far and few between. Not that looks are everything, but if you're going to engage in a shallow, meaningless vacation relationship, might as well go for the gusto and bust out the pimp cup to the max.

The best thing one can do is unceremoniously sack someone who ain' making you happy. That'll teach 'em to get it right and stop with the bullshyte of throwing all their (for the most part) contrived problems on you.

words of wisdom......

poon tang and wheezer must be really hard to get in some parts of the world.