direct flights from berlin to anywhere in DR - please help

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i am looking to bring my parents here. they would be coming from berlin. i need a direct flight, charter, scheduled,not important. anywhere in DR, i am not picky. travel time is november.
does anyone know who flies from berlin directly to DR and when? i understand some flights may be seasonal, we can move departure time if needed.
please, help.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Txl-pop

i am looking to bring my parents here. they would be coming from berlin. i need a direct flight, charter, scheduled,not important. anywhere in DR, i am not picky. travel time is november.
does anyone know who flies from berlin directly to DR and when? i understand some flights may be seasonal, we can move departure time if needed.
please, help.

http://www.airberlin.com/en-GB/booking/flight/vacancy.php?sid=58dcd4c63e1b5411d800&LANG=eng&MARKT=CA

Best connection from Poland Berlin TXL-POP Air Berlin.
You can also check Condor

Last edited:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
thanks, lobo. i don't want them to change flights, really. they don't speak any language, never been abroad, never been on a plane. i don't think they can find their way around the airport on their own... maybe if there is no other option...

no matter where i look i do not see any direct flights with scheduled airlines: Arrivals and Departures to the Dominican Republic, Puerto Plata, Punta Cana, Santo Domingo, La Romana, with Arkefly, Jetairfly, Air Berlin, Condor, Air Europa, KLM and ThomsonFly.

but i know that there are seasonal charter flights to all destinations in DR, just cannot find what and when.

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
Aren't you Polish? Are your folks in Poland? LOT did a direct flight from Warsaw to La Romana last winter. Flight number was LOT6204. There is a possibility of a repeat service this winter.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i checked the dates and it clearly shows me one stopover?

as far as warsaw flight, it's about 4 hours away by train plus transfer from the airport. and last season that plane was leaving at 8 am. it is one of the options but not the best. total travel time will be over 24 hours...

Bred

Bronze
Aug 13, 2006
Sosua
DV8, your best bet would be FRA to POP on Condor. Someone has to bring your parents to Frankfurt.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i have no one who can do it in poland. i just emailed the biggest travel agent in poland to check if they help...

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005

Thank you so much for correcting me :) Look here before posting -
Why people on this forum needs to be such smart pants?!?!
I won't post anymore anything. Best the 'know-it-all" people should reply.
My intention was to help. And Sorry for being so DUMB because when i checked
it out i didn't realize the flight has a stop over in Koeln/Bonn.

Sometimes i ask myself, how can people being so narrow minded and "over-intelligent'
survive in this country?!?!?!

Have a wonderful day!

donP

Dec 14, 2008
The one-eyed is king among the blind.

Sometimes i ask myself, how can people being so narrow minded and "over-intelligent'

The halfwit is king among the Domin.......

OK, OK, OK....

Scared_Mouse_zps4da5f9bc.gif

donP

Bred

Bronze
Aug 13, 2006
Sosua
Thank you so much for correcting me :) Look here before posting -
Why people on this forum needs to be such smart pants?!?!
I won't post anymore anything. Best the 'know-it-all" people should reply.
My intention was to help. And Sorry for being so DUMB because when i checked
it out i didn't realize the flight has a stop over in Koeln/Bonn.

Have a wonderful day!

The purpose of posting is to help people, not to confuse them. Correct?

I do not give advices to people how to fix toilets - I have no clue.

Do we want DV8's parents to get lost in Cologne if they follow your advice?