Police fingerprint system

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
They are trying to figure out where the money is coming from for all those buildings in Santo Domingo.

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller
Had to figure JU16 would pick on this one like a dog with a bone.

Read again YC.

CESFRONT are going to have it. Very relevant to the current Haitian exodus. Go voluntarily and they don't get fingerprinted and can come back legally with work permits.

And what would be wrong with DR doing what your country does to ALL visitors on entry by checking their fingerprints and eye profile.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I'm probably paranoid, but the level of citizen control that is being implemented in DR is bringing the country at the level of how it alteady had been forna decade in Europe and the USA. It's like if the world population has to be controlled worldwide in a speedy and urgent way.

On another note: in my neighborhood the last two months all street signs have been replaced for new, clear signs with some sector codification. For those that have something to hide: you can't hide from Big Brother.

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
WW I am in the process I well report when it is all done I have been running around a lot and was in the office today.

For now I am happy that I was not the American that got killed last night that DV8 reported on today.
I am enjoying my appointment hopefully not for the last time.

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller
These will be just like the traffic radar when the battery goes dead trash them !

"The police and the Embassy of the United States in the country put into operation a modern system of catches of fingerprints of criminals or offenders that will also serve to prevent identity theft."

OK ....a cheap US government supplied system then?