Howdy!

Selltech

Jun 26, 2015
Howdy!
My Name is Nathan. I live on the South coast in La Romana. I am originally from Wisconsin but now I have lived in the Dominican for over 5.5 years now. 3 something in Boca De Yuma and 2 something right in La Romana. Now I have a dominican job with Wellness Pro Inc installing, maintaining and selling gym equipment, like treadmills to weight machines, free weights all over the island. In my free time I really enjoy to take my Enduro and see the landscape. I have traveled the country more that 4 times, although never really getting to the South West corner. This is the 18 Min long video of one of those trips. (Dominican Walkabout). On my little bike I put on 1700 Km on that one trip. I love to travel, visit friends all over the island and go exploring. I have been using dr1.com for the last 3 years but finally decided to add my 2 cents!

Selltech

Jun 26, 2015
Thanks for sharing, I am still watching it, great soundtrack.

Juan
Thanks. Its a bit long, but I couldn't bring myself to take out more. (Im a bit of a bike freak. I'll watch this video twice in a row when its raining) It really shows the country from the viewpoint of a motorcycle. I wish I would have had my Enduro back then for Jarabacoa, but it turned out well enough. lol

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller
Thank you very much for sharing this video.

I also enjoy driving around this varied country but in 4 wheels. There are some great roads to drive.

Recognize some of those drives. But please tell me if the drive you feature a lot in the opening frames is Constanza to Jarabacao........have only driven the realigned surfaced road one time a couple of years ago...if not where?

There are some good drives down in the southwest.

And with the road between Piedra Blanca and Rancho Arriba being readied for the year we can all look forward to a super scenic drive.

I have two favorite driving experiences: the new road Boulevard Atlantico to Las Terrenas and the road from Monte Plata to Sabana de Grand Boya which was a recent surprise package.

Selltech

Jun 26, 2015
Thank you very much for sharing this video.

I also enjoy driving around this varied country but in 4 wheels. There are some great roads to drive.

Recognize some of those drives. But please tell me if the drive you feature a lot in the opening frames is Constanza to Jarabacao........have only driven the realigned surfaced road one time a couple of years ago...if not where?

There are some good drives down in the southwest.

And with the road between Piedra Blanca and Rancho Arriba being readied for the year we can all look forward to a super scenic drive.

I have two favorite driving experiences: the new road Boulevard Atlantico to Las Terrenas and the road from Monte Plata to Sabana de Grand Boya which was a recent surprise package.

The first song is the road is from Bonao to Constanca just North of Bonao on the 12. I stop somewhere by (Google Coords pretty close to 19.035370, -70.489062) and over look the lake. It is one of my fav roads here to drive with my bike! Actually yes when the second song starts this is the road between Constanza and Jarabacoa. It's a great road. As you saw though I almost got killed a few times with stupid trucks apexing the corners. Ufff...

Selltech

Jun 26, 2015
Why enduro? you don't like dual?

Here is a pic. Sorry I didn't put it in my orig reply, or group all of my replies together. I did't think of it until I couldn't edit it any more... I don't think I am breaking the rules in this thread for this pick if i am let me know.