Best gym in SD

Ducadista

Nov 7, 2011
Valeu Cara!
Very shortly I will be moving to SD and I have to keep my spare tires in check, any recommendations on good gyms in La Capital?

I am not looking for gyms with empty tomato cans filled with cements either, but a good, clean gym with machines and lots of free weights (the heavier the better :devious:), thanks in advance.

Last edited:

IEatTravelnCode

Oct 29, 2014
A Smart Fit - El Gimnasio Inteligente

Churchill, On top of Bravo

Basic Plan
990 Monthly

Inscripci?n$ 4,000 Anualidad$ 2,000

Black Plan

1,290 Monthly
Inscripci?n$ 3,000Anualidad$ 2,000
AREA DE PESO LIBRE Y PESO INTEGRADO
SILLONES DE MASAJE
CABINA DE BRONCEADO Y COL?GENO
ACCESO A OTRAS UNIDADES DE LA CADENA
T-SHIRT EXCLUSIVA
INVITAR UN AMIGO
CAMAS DE HIDROMASAJE

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
The best gym is the one closest to you. Choose a gym that is no more than 10 minutes away from your office or your home, or on your daily route.

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
Body shop is packed every night. I never stepped foot inside but there is a long line of idiots honking each night at rush hour. Nightmare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
look at the ones sugested. Agree wholeheartedly with Dolores advice. Some of the gyms are wildly overpriced. Its me I try and get free pass for a few days. In the US its normal not so much here but its free to try. The more upscale gyms are filled with Domincan eye candy which makes working out much more enjoyable.

Ducadista

Nov 7, 2011
Valeu Cara!
Gracias everyone for the advice, I will start by trying Smart fit, they was a good deal in Brasil, I figured its the same in SD. I don't mind the commute aslong as the gym is good, eye candy is a definte plus.

jackfi

Mar 31, 2013
I go to Smartfit but not for long anymore I think. Too crowded and lacking of free weights and gym essentials such as squat rack/power rack.