If Jesus would have been alive today

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
well looks good but mostly for the extremely well to do$$...you fall down? bike gone...stall....long swim...take the wrong wave? 5$K + gone in a second...no recovery of nothing mybe only the driver comes home...i dont think its a popular sport... but a great clip...i like the jungle part...:surprised:surprised:surprised:surprised:surprised

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
Chic, if you read the story, you'll discover it took them many attempts before they were able to pull it off. They tried it with both 2 stroke and 4 stroke engines as well.

Each time they failed, they had to pull the engine off the bike and rebuild it.

The final result is entertaining, to say the least. Just think about all the cameras and crew it took to film all of that.

Red Bull stunts pretty much set the bar for awesome stunts these days.

it was enjoyable...and probably shot in costa rica???

exeurodominican

Feb 1, 2014
Very likely, that Dominicans will try this now as well with 4 passengers to share the costs, instead of taking a yola to Porto Rico.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
just the coolest thing ever. Took him ages to get it right. Bike is fitted with skis. Guy is an experienced surfer as well as a dirt bike enthusiast. Lets hope someone starts manufacturing these bikes. From what I understand you must get up to speed on land then hit the water.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
just the coolest thing ever. Took him ages to get it right. Bike is fitted with skis. Guy is an experienced surfer as well as a dirt bike enthusiast. Lets hope someone starts manufacturing these bikes. From what I understand you must get up to speed on land then hit the water.

And then keep up that speed until you return to land. I can just see the liability lawsuits if this were available in the US. Would Democrats even allow it to be sold?

Great idea to productize this. That would provide a wealth of contestants for the Darwin Awards.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
And all the little oil slicks he left behind while practicing? And all the future oil slicks by other Darwin Award contestants?

How many baby dolphins must die? Where's the outrage?

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
outrage??
look around the gulf coast on calm weekends, so filled with boats of all sizes and jetski's and alikes that you barely can see the water.
oilspills, huuh.
Fantastic Video,
heck of work to be done and experienced to finally get such clip together.
it should be shown in the "Art's Section" instead of the Clown Bin.
not many have the balls to really do what they wish in their minds.

Mike

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i thought that jesus raised from the dead already? kinda like walking dead?