$20.000 for a coyote fukk!!!

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
How many of us have had this? ;)

He may have agreed to take her for better and for worse, but for one Algerian groom, seeing his new wife without make-up was a step too far.
The husband was so shocked after seeing his bride's face the morning after their wedding that he failed to even recognise her.
He even accused her of being a thief that had broken into his house.
After realising it was in fact the woman he had married only yesterday, he decided to take her to court - accusing her inflicting 'psychological suffering' by 'cheating' him with her make-up.
The groom is now seeking $20,000 (?13,000) damages.
Newspapers in the North African Arab country said the groom swore in court that he even mistook his wife for a 'thief who came to steal his apartment', Emirates 24/7 reports.
'He said he was deceived by her as she used to fill up her face with make up before their marriage,' the papers said, quoting a court source.
'He said she looked very beautiful and attractive before marriage, but when he woke up in the morning and found that she had washed the make-up off her face, he was frightened as he thought she was a thief.

'The groom told court that he is demanding $20,000 damages for his psychological suffering.'

Read more: Algerian man sues wife one day after wedding after seeing her without make-up | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

May 29, 2006
One of the reasons I stay clear of women who wear too much makeup. They also take forever to "get ready" and those beauty parlor trips ain't cheap.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
movie-makeup-before-after-21.jpg

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Lack of consummation is his get outta jail free card...

That's how Bronfman did it.....

Bride left the wedding party with her boyfriend..... not him
He was embarrassed, his mother (Saidye) was still alive

The bride had rec'd a pre-nup 'gift' of $$...plenty ....and they wanted it back.

Saidye told Edgar... You better buy a new suit. We're going to court. Your father worked too hard for that money.

The bride relented, paid and the marriage was off

As I recall, she was one of those broken down British aristocrats..... Lady Empty Purse

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
i want a girl such as this...just to see...holy cow and i mean holy ----...
i can see not happy with her floppies...but a tru horroe story