blackout for SD - 2nd of september

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
http://www.listindiario.com/la-repu...icio-electrico-en-el-dn-por-trabajos-de-redes

from 9 am to 3 pm. sectors affected will be:
Los sectores que ser?n afectados son Mirador Norte, Los Cacicazgos, Av. Privada entre Anacaona y Caracol, las avenidas Anacaona entre Privada y Luper?n, Enriquillo, Cibao desde la Enriquillo hasta la calle Arboleda, adem?s de los sectores Mirador Sur, Renacimiento y la urbanizaci?n Real.
En ese sentido, en el Mirador Norte, las calles Camila Henr?quez Ure?a, Ernesto de la Maza, 28 de Enero, Francisco So?? y Sagrario D?az; igual que en Los Restauradores, 27 de Febrero desde las Fuerzas Armadas hasta las proximidades de la avenida Privada; y en Manganagua las calles Sajoma, K y prolongaci?n Guacanagarix.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
New is the that since I live in Los Restauradores I haven't had a long blackout (except during the 'storm' of last week), and tomorrow we seem to have one...

Natu

Jan 20, 2013
Looks like my neighborhood is not gonna be affected.. Even though electricity goes out all the time around here, so we are actually going to be affected lol

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
only in DR can a power company fail at failing :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Guess what, after some initial startup issues since a few weeks in receiving everyday in my mailbox my power consumption of the day before. Often very early in the morning and sometimes during the day I receive the power consumption from midnight till midnight of the past day. Surprised this works flawless.

Looks like this:

893E1D41-6109-4A6C-BC05-740603EA0E66_zpsawlzq9vm.jpg

Last edited:

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Guess what, after some initial startup issues since a few weeks in receiving everyday in my mailbox my power consumption of the day before. Often very early in the morning and sometimes during the day I receive the power consumption from midnight till midnight of the past day. Surprised this works flawless.

Looks like this:

893E1D41-6109-4A6C-BC05-740603EA0E66_zpsawlzq9vm.jpg

How did you do that? I am with EdeSur too...

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I sent an email to miconsumo@edesur . com . do requesting that they send me my daily consumption (mentioning my contract number). They check if you have a meter that allows for 'telemedido' and then start sending you daily reports of your consumption. I can exactly see that in Wednesday and Friday we have a woman doing laundry and ironing. If I don't use the biggest air conditioner etc.

The contract of my electricity is actually still on the former owners name, but they didn't care about that apparently.