Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pueto 'Pa Mi

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JDJones View Post
    Go to the Matinee in any theater, and there's a very good chance you'll have the whole place to yourself.

I refuse to go to a later showing with all the idiots with their smartphones, their social catching up, their late arrivals, their talking during the movie, checking phones during the movie, taking calls and general lack of social skills and manners..

All that crap easily outweighs the eye candy watching.

What, where matinees?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Go to the Matinee in any theater, and there's a very good chance you'll have the whole place to yourself.

I refuse to go to a later showing with all the idiots with their smartphones, their social catching up, their late arrivals, their talking during the movie, checking phones during the movie, taking calls and general lack of social skills and manners..

All that crap easily outweighs the eye candy watching.
    The early showing c 7pm in Bella Vista Cine is free of all the annoying clatter mobiles and so on.

And Everest in 3d will keep them quiet. Some great camera work.

3. Likes RG84 liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

JDJones...half the fun of going to the flicks here is to have the audience participation .. it is part of the way of living..very casual and laid back and it is not as if you were at a mozart concert

5. Likes RG84 liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I liked the movie now I want to go see el mayor live.

7. Likes RG84 liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Not for me brother. I know I'm in the minority, but I like my peace and quiet..

I'm guessing you're a younger guy that enjoys the camaraderie. Nothing wrong with that at all, but not for me.

I'm an older guy, so I can be a little old fashioned.
    No No my friend .I wish that I was young again but in fact I am a very active old man in my 70s .my son turned 50 last year and my grandchildren are in their twenties ....and the bones ache but the mind has never been sharper.

9. Likes RG84 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12