Where to buy a refrigerator . . . .

DRandGR

Aug 27, 2007
Looking for suggestions where to get a refrigerator in the Punta Cana / Bavaro area.

Nothing fancy, prefer stainless to match the rest of the kitchen.

Other possibility is to fix ours if you know a good, dependable service man who will actually show up.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Take the drive to Higuey and go to La Sirena. If you are stuck in Bavaro go see Guimerro at American. It would help if you have a model number you are looking for. He will bring it in from SDQ and deliver it a no extra charge if they have it.

jeb321

Bronze
Dec 12, 2008
Agree with Sky .. Corripio, San Juan Mall. Do not take drive to Higuey and most of all do not step into La Sirena for any reason.

DRandGR

Aug 27, 2007
While I do have access to a car, Corripio has a good selection and decent prices (by DR standards) on their website.

Thanks

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Corripio at San Juan is a good spot to go, as others mentioned.
to buy a new fridge in Higuey and safe over the price for the same model in Bavaro/Corripio, you would need to know where to go in Higuey and bargain the right way, otherwise it could end the same or more expensive than Corripio right here, hassle free.
they deliver and connect/mount etc.
once decided which of their models you want, start to negociate the price.
they will not lower the price much, but you can negociate included(without extra charge) additional warranty time on the machine, 4 years ago i got that way for the same price a 5 years warranty instead of the original 1 year and they delivered free of charge to my home on christmas eve morning, fridge connected with the pump for water dispenser and icemaker mounted.
i bought over the years many appliances from them, even long before they moved to the actual store at San Juan Plaza.
been satisfied with each to date.

Mike