Looking for clothes designer and "couturiere"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorispsc

Sep 9, 2015
Hello guys, i'm a dominican girl living in Montreal. I came to this forum cause i need a little help. I'm planing to open my won business of clothes for young girls so i'm looking for a clothes designer and someone who can sow or bring to live the designs. If someone can help me, i would appreciate it.

Thanks!

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Dorispsc are you going to school in Montreal? look up JenLexaM on facebook and start a conversation with her. She may be able to help you.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Best to come for Dominicana Moda (20-24 October 2015) at the Hotel Embajador. A selection of emerging Dominican designers participate and you could meet the person you are looking for.

When you come, I also suggest you visit Jenny Polanco. Her assistant is Carolina Socias, who is an emerging young designer.

Last edited:

Dorispsc

Sep 9, 2015
thank you! You're very useful! I'm not going to school here, i'm just doing my business plan. Thank you again!

Dorispsc

Sep 9, 2015
The girl name is Jen Lexa de Mendes? Do you know another way to contact her, like instagram? Cause i don't use facebook :( thank you again!

Dorispsc

Sep 9, 2015
No, this is my business. I want to start a store for young girls with my won line of clothes. Now i'm doing the business plan so i'm looking for a fashion designer.

Dorispsc

Sep 9, 2015
I'm sorry Mr. Teacher Tamborista, for your information, no, i didn't use Google translation and no, idiot, English is not my first language. My first language is Spanish. And if i wrote "won" instead of "own" is not a reason for you to write such useless message! If you're not here for help, please, just pass.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I'm sorry Mr. Teacher Tamborista, for your information, no, i didn't use Google translation and no, idiot, English is not my first language. My first language is Spanish. And if i wrote "won" instead of "own" is not a reason for you to write such useless message! If you're not here for help, please, just pass.

You are going to get along just fine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.