ʹm not really into black women, but I?m attracted to Dominican women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinatown

Sep 11, 2015
What I find funny is that I?m not really into black women, but I do find Dominican women very attractive.
I think Dominican women have the best bodies. They got just the right amount of ?thickness? going on. Like it?s not unsual to find busty girls with a ?phat ass?, while still having a good hip to waist ratio.

The culture also helps, the latin spice and flavour makes the relationship more fun and most know how to cook a?nd are good in bed.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
What I find funny is that I?m not really into black women, but I do find Dominican women very attractive.
I think Dominican women have the best bodies. They got just the right amount of ?thickness? going on. Like it?s not unsual to find busty girls with a ?phat ass?, while still having a good hip to waist ratio.

The culture also helps, the latin spice and flavour makes the relationship more fun and most know how to cook a?nd are good in bed.

Hey China, I am glad you are attracted to "dark" skin women.

Tread lightly on my forum my "fren".

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
actually, i think this guy is setting himself up to take over from CubaDave as some sort of an internet tour guide. his postings are full of all types of questions, and i expect to see him coming out with a primer on how to navigate the waters of the DR, without really trying.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

you said most know how to cook. you are still to tell us what they know how to cook.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Fascinating-GIF.gif

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Just another one stirring the pot for a while and soon never to be heard from again... :cool:

curlando

Bronze
Jul 23, 2003
I think you visited the wrong country in the Caribbean. You didn't do your homework prior to planning your vacation.

Chinatown

Sep 11, 2015
actually, i think this guy is setting himself up to take over from CubaDave as some sort of an internet tour guide. his postings are full of all types of questions, and i expect to see him coming out with a primer on how to navigate the waters of the DR, without really trying.

I thought forums are for discussions and asking questions.

I like the DR. Just because I keep it real doesnt mean I aint sincere.

Like you never talk to your buddies about girls etc.

Chinatown

Sep 11, 2015
Just another one stirring the pot for a while and soon never to be heard from again... :cool:

Not trying to stir up anything.

Just keeping it real and expressing my love for Dominican women (not in a mature wa, but still showing love).

You got to keep in mind. I am Asian and most Asian women I?ve dated were skinny or slim, with minimal curves.

Okay I am stereotyping a little bit, but almost every Domican chick can cook ?pollo guisado?.
Also most can dance/ have rythm (bachata, reagetton etc).
Most girls are have that thickness and ?mixed video vixen? type of look.

While Afircan-American girls also have these things going on, it?s more frequent with Domican/ Puerto Rican girls.
Also less obesity going on in the DR.

Just something I noticed.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Ok.

Enough.

Chinatown, have fun with your curvy figures and pollo guisado.

BTW, I love pollo guisado.

Status
Not open for further replies.