Agora Mall - Tratorria Pizzarelli

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Back in Agora Mall last night, I love that place.

I had two friends stop by my apartment. I told them to wait in the taxi and we can take the taxi to Agora. What a mistake that was with the 6 PM traffic. It took fifteen minutes longer to get there, transportation cost was four times as much than just taking an eight minute walk to the Metro and taking Line 1 three stops, transfer to Line 2 for another three stops and Bingo, we would have arrived at the mall before the taxi.............

Went back to Tratorria Pizzarelli for the second time. I was unaware they had an outdoor dining area so we sat there. Real NICE, real nice.

http://www.menu.com.do/#!/n/trattoria_pizzarelli/ofertas/

15s629w.jpg

mauo7n.jpg

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
You Don Juan, you.. :classic:

A great spot. There's also a couple of nice restaurants on the fifth floor of Blue Mall with a fantastic view, among others.

jejeje, for some reason I knew you had been there. You know ALL the good spots.

islandhopping

Nov 11, 2014
Can someone recommend either in Argo Mall or somewhere else, where I can a purchase commercial floor mats. Anti-fatigue floor mats, foam, rubber or plastic.

Thanks

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
wouldn't Americana be a better place to look -- Ferreteria Americana?

or you steal them from the Bird's new restaurant:cool:

4*4*4

Bronze
May 4, 2015
Back in Agora Mall last night, I love that place.

I had two friends stop by my apartment. I told them to wait in the taxi and we can take the taxi to Agora. What a mistake that was with the 6 PM traffic. It took fifteen minutes longer to get there, transportation cost was four times as much than just taking an eight minute walk to the Metro and taking Line 1 three stops, transfer to Line 2 for another three stops and Bingo, we would have arrived at the mall before the taxi.............

Went back to Tratorria Pizzarelli for the second time. I was unaware they had an outdoor dining area so we sat there. Real NICE, real nice.

http://www.menu.com.do/#!/n/trattoria_pizzarelli/ofertas/

15s629w.jpg

mauo7n.jpg

Great post, complete with photos and menu!! Thanks bird. Also, a good plug for the Metro, which should clear up some of that traffic.