Dermatologist in Santo Domingo

Stefan1983

Nov 6, 2013
Hello,

As the title says, I am looking for a recommendation for a Dermatologist in Santo Domingo. Please help :)

mikol

Jul 1, 2010
Hello,

As the title says, I am looking for a recommendation for a Dermatologist in Santo Domingo. Please help :)

I can recommend Centro Tez right behind the Banco BHD on 27 de febrero esquina Churchill. This is with knowing what specifically you are looking for in terms of specialty or budget. I've had experience with them ok acne, blemishes, rashes, etc.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
I have two skin tags and I want to get rid of them. Does one of the above use Freezing / Cryotherapy, Lasers, Electro surgery / Electrolysis.

Of course that is not an emergency so I think seguro medico wouldn't cover it (?). Any estimates how much it would cost me?

Thanks!

IEatTravelnCode

Oct 29, 2014
I can recommend Centro Tez right behind the Banco BHD on 27 de febrero esquina Churchill. This is with knowing what specifically you are looking for in terms of specialty or budget. I've had experience with them ok acne, blemishes, rashes, etc.

I also recommend Centro Tez.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I have two skin tags and I want to get rid of them. Does one of the above use Freezing / Cryotherapy, Lasers, Electro surgery / Electrolysis.

Of course that is not an emergency so I think seguro medico wouldn't cover it (?). Any estimates how much it would cost me?

Thanks!
Emma Guzman quoted me to remove three 'verrugas' at RD$3,000 each. My insurance covers it, but likely only a part of it, maybe 80% or so.

http://draemmaguzman.com/dermatologia-quirurgica-metodos-noquirurgicos.html