Dead Dogs. More than usual it seems autopista?

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Dead Dogs. More than usual it seems autopista? Last 4 or 5 days I've seen 4. A few are there for 2 or more days before clean up. Saw 2 dead near the new Shell gas station near hormigones. What's going on? I hate seeing dead dogs.

Aug 6, 2006
There are several possibilities.

(1) Something is causing more dogs to wander out on the highways.

(2) Someone is killing dogs and flinging doggie corpses on the highway.

(3) Whoever is supposed to clear the highway of dead dogs is talking a break.

rfp

Gold
Jul 5, 2010
There are several possibilities.

(1) Something is causing more dogs to wander out on the highways.

(2) Someone is killing dogs and flinging doggie corpses on the highway.

(3) Whoever is supposed to clear the highway of dead dogs is talking a break.

In what civlized country "better than rome " is this even a topic of conversation

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
It's been like that for the past 2 months or so. Caught my attention at the end of December. In one week I counted 8 dead dogs. MOPC seem to be the ones that pick them up and throw them out of sight. Makes me sad every time I see another one :(

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
I saw one on the Avenida Ec?logica in Santo Domingo a few weeks ago. It was a big dog and had been killed within the last 24 hours (I pass the spot every day).

The speed of decomposition was astounding On day number 8 you could see daylight through the rib cage.

On day 9 it was gone.

Aug 6, 2006
I think there are dead dogs on the road in most countries. Where people have no leash laws, there are more.
There is a dead animal detail in Miami, They come down NW 7th Avenue near my home at around 3:00 AM.
+