Need a doctor or clinic with parking in Santo Domingo

intedserve

Mar 24, 2014
Hi

I need to see a doctor. I live in Piantini and I have no insurance. I have a red rash with minor itch over my torso and arms and and a bit of a headache - pain behind eyes.,,, after many days does not appear to be getting better. Did take some antihistamine pills but they have done nothing.

I would appreciate an economical clinic or doctor suggestion near Piantini and if they have parking that is a bonus. Thank you.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
What do you call economical? In Abel Gonzalez (Lincoln, between Max Henriquez Ure?a and Gustavo Mejia Ricart you could go to dr Jaime Martinez, works there in the afternoon. Good dermatologist and will charge you 2500 pesos I think, about USD55.

intedserve

Mar 24, 2014
Thank you. Yes this has occurred to me in which case a dermatologist might not be the doctor to see ...

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Thank you. Yes this has occurred to me in which case a dermatologist might not be the doctor to see ...

He should be able to tell you if the rash is like the rash from Zika or any of those viruses. Or else the emergency room in the same clinic.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
first time around, the effects are mild....
subsequent incidents escalate.

like the flu or gripe.... except for the headache..behind the eyes is the giveaway.

Joint pain may or may not be a symptom