Ley 305?

Andrea Duguay

May 2, 2015
Here's the link and if you want it to be translated I'll charge you extra or you just could use google ;)
http://ojd.org.do/Normativas/INMOBI...unicación, de fecha 22 de febrero de 1938.pdf

Lol. Thanks. I will use Google Translate :) I have a Citation and am on my way to the Fiscal?a now. Apparently I violated Ley 305 :/ The lady that made the complaint is crazy. She threw **** at me and my boyfriend. Threw 4 huge stones at us. Smeared **** on my front door. Yelled threats and obscenities at us. Then she injured my dog so bad that he spent a week in the hospital and still has a hard time walking. (She did all this on my property.) I did squat to her so will be interesting to see what story she gives the Fiscal?a.

Andrea Duguay

May 2, 2015
Haha. I should Frank. I have had quite the learning curve in this country. Been out of Boca Chica for a month. Now in San Isidro and no drama. Life is getting better. Living with an American boyfriend now. Have had enough of the Dominican boyfriend.

Andrea Duguay

May 2, 2015
And I was wrong. Law 305 had nothing to do with the citacion (said 305 CPD as violation). The Fiscal?a pulled out some little book about responsibilities of animal owners but never specifically told me how I was in violation of anything. Basically, the complaint was thrown out. I will never have to deal with this lady again because I no longer live in Boca Chica. Thankfully!

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Glad to hear you got out of Boca Chica. I have been there several times and it seemed that only hookers and truck drivers lived there. So that begs the question. What kind of truck did you drive?