Pools in Gascue Area?

dmarie

Jul 1, 2016
Hey Guys!

Does anyone know of any pools (hotel or other) that non hotel guests can pay to go to? If so, approximately how much? Unfortunately it's not in my budget to join a club right now, but I'd love to find a decent pool that I can visit on occasion. I live in Gascue, so something in the area would be ideal. I saw a thread about this when I was searching, but it was from about 5 years ago. I'm really missing Rancho Francisco in San Jose de Ocoa right about now. 50 pesos the spend the day by the pool. Thanks so much!

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Mountainannie lives in Gascue, and goes to a pool nearby. Hopefully she will see this and respond. You can't message her [or anyone else] until you have over 10 posts.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Mountainannie lives in Gascue, and goes to a pool nearby. Hopefully she will see this and respond. You can't message her [or anyone else] until you have over 10 posts.

She used to go the pool at the hotel that has been re-branded the Sheraton Santo Domingo. They closed the pool and gym for renovations and when they reopened they weren't issuing day passes or memberships to non house guests any more. I recently ran into one of the fitness instructors in San Carlos and he told me that they are now issuing memberships to non house guests. If that's true (and in the DR, the gossip capital of the world, that's a big if) they may be issuing day passes.

Sheraton Santo Domingo 365 George Washington Avenue, Santo Domingo I0205, Dominican Republic (Formerly Meli? Santo Domingo) 809-221-6666