Black Friday TV Deals in Santiago?

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
I am looking to buy a large flat screen smart TV (40 plus inches). Anyone know of any black friday deals in the Santiago area? A cold presidente (or 2) for anyone with information on where the best deal can be found :)

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I am looking to buy a large flat screen smart TV (40 plus inches). Anyone know of any black friday deals in the Santiago area? A cold presidente (or 2) for anyone with information on where the best deal can be found :)

I will ask my neighbors in La Joya this evening. We?all act like we?re
broke as sh*t :cheeky: and always letting each other know about the best deals on.... you name it.
Will get back to you tomorrow.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
If you have a Plaza Lama try them. They have been having black friday sales every Friday in November. We just bought a 49" LG (Tecnomaster) with a built in surge protecter for 25,000 rd. Its still over priced for that TV *but it was 8000 pesos off the regular price. They also had a 40" on sale for well under 20,000.
I have never used this brand but my 4 year old Panasonic fried so I went with tye best priced tv I could find. They also had pretty good online reviews.