Personal C.V Name and Skills must read and answer all if u like

Alyas

Dec 16, 2016
My name is ALyas
Age 34
Residency Pakistan
Occupation Self Employ

Hello all i hope your all doing well , I am planning to visit DR for short terms to check the environment of the country and the peoples , i had been to many countries i am a skill worker .

My skills and experience

I have work into cell phone repair company in Bahrain.
The basic of this job is to detect fault of any kind of a cell phone if its able to be repair then can be fixed likely replacing spare parts and Re-flashing its software with its original firmware with different devices which are only purposed for concerned company like Nokia , Samsung , HTC , Blackberry , LG , Huwai and some other models .

Laptop repairs etc included.

I have worked in Refrigeration department regarding A.c split units, windows units , Car A.C refilling gas to replace parts of any car etc .

Security system : Installation of security cameras security stuff doors windows etc

Recently i am working on a post of General manager in a 5 start hotel.

Guys i really want to come in DR , suggest me if its possible to establish myself and tips whatever you have in mind just type down.

Thanks

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
My name is ALyas
Age 34
Residency Pakistan
Occupation Self Employ

Hello all i hope your all doing well , I am planning to visit DR for short terms to check the environment of the country and the peoples , i had been to many countries i am a skill worker .

My skills and experience

The basic of this job is to detect fault of any kind of a cell phone if its able to be repair then can be fixed likely replacing spare parts and Re-flashing its software with its original firmware with different devices which are only purposed for concerned company like Nokia , Samsung , HTC , Blackberry , LG , Huwai and some other models .

I have worked in Refrigeration department regarding A.c split units, windows units , Car A.C refilling gas to replace parts of any car etc .

Security system : Installation of security cameras security stuff doors windows etc

Guys i really want to come in DR , suggest me if its possible to establish myself and tips whatever you have in mind just type down.

Thanks

your areas of skill are in high demand in any third world country. there are gazillions of guys in the DR who fix cellphones, but if you are really good at what you do, you can make decent money. being able to repair laptops is a huge plus. you might be able to do well.

southern

I love Hillary!
Dec 13, 2016
Greeting from the south (USA) Alyas.
..P.S does anyone know how to activate the "thumbs up" feature?

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Welcome to Wonderland!
My mother used to live in Karachi. Where in Pakistan are you living/ from?

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
My name is ALyas
Age 34
Residency Pakistan
Occupation Self Employ

My skills and experience

Thanks

Honestly, it is very difficult to make the transition from any country to the DR. Having no Spanish language skills is a huge deterent to establishing yourself and being self employed. You would also apply for residency in order to work in the DR. This will cost you between $1200-$1500us dollars to submit your documents with the help of a lawyer in Santo Domingo. Santo Domingo is a large city of around 3 million people and that is probably where you would want to start when visiting. The average Dominican in the work force makes the equivilent of $300us dollars. If you are self employed obviously this could be higher but it would take you some time to establish yourself. You would need to come to the DR with a little bit of a nest egg of money to be able to pay expenses for a period of time. There are many areas where ex-pats live and are looking for technical help with computer systems. I would suggest coming to the DR for vacation for a couple of weeks if possible and get the feel of this country. Good luck and good luck travels