New law about checking your spouses cell phone

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
Some Dominican friends of mine were telling me the other night that a new law was passed a few months ago that if you check your spouses cell phone - 3 months in jail!!!! Is my leg being yanked or is this true???? LOL

RV429

Bronze
Apr 3, 2011
Interesting, I suppose we should wait for Dr. Guzman to answer this post. On April 1.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
What about trouser pockets, wallets, glove compartment in car?? LOL!

Matilda

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
http://www.diariolibre.com/m/noticias/revisar-el-celular-de-la-pareja-es-un-delito-DODL351839

For those not reading Spanish: yes it's true, but don't expect anyone ever get convicted for it...empty symbolism.

No, that is not exactly what the judge was talking about. This law seems to refer to law enforcement or others looking at info, which she is saying is confidential, on a private cell phone. This can not be examined unless legal steps are followed. It has nothing to do with husband and wife.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
No, that is not exactly what the judge was talking about. This law seems to refer to law enforcement or others looking at info, which she is saying is confidential, on a private cell phone. This can not be examined unless legal steps are followed. It has nothing to do with husband and wife.

Berenice is not a judge but a DA. She says checking your couple's phone is a crime and punished with 3-12 months and a fine of 200 minimum salaries. Then she goes on and says when you extract confidential information from someone's phone, and spread it, the punishment is 1-3 years prison and up to 400 minimum salaries fine.

southern

I love Hillary!
Dec 13, 2016
You can drive down the road after consuming 20 El Presidentes and a half bottle of rum, side swiping 4 cars and hurting people and the police will exclaim "he's just drunk" but look at a chicas cell and its the gallows

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
You can drive down the road after consuming 20 El Presidentes and a half bottle of rum, side swiping 4 cars and hurting people and the police will exclaim "he's just drunk" but look at a chicas cell and its the gallows

Welcome to Wonderland buddy!
Remember, selective enforcement is the name of the game when it comes
to enforcing the rule$ and law$ of this country.

southern

I love Hillary!
Dec 13, 2016
if you have to check your spouses phone your relationship really SUX!

Unless you enjoy drama like me; I'm not having a good time unless my chica accuses me of cheating, throws a shoe in my direction and exclaims if I really loved her I would give her money for phone minutes and the salon

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Unless you enjoy drama like me; I'm not having a good time unless my chica accuses me of cheating, throws a shoe in my direction and exclaims if I really loved her I would give her money for phone minutes and the salon

THIS Right here.. applause

This man knows what TIME it is ..
and what makes the Blood flow extra Hot in Dominicanas ..
You either enjoy the ride ,or get off..

I salute you SIR... LOL