Ech Md

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Has anyone heard from Dr. ECH? How is his son? If anyone knows how to call him tell we would like to hear from him...

ECH

Here is a copy of mail I received from ECH on Feb 8/02.

Sorry to keep my good friends in the dark but that is where I am most of the time. My son-in-law is recovering albeit slowly but has resumed studies in Medical School at UCE in San Pedro. Only problem is he is still on crutches and commutes via bus. So the day begins very early.......like at 5:30 departure when means getting up at 4 or 4:30!!!! Then he returns at 6 or 8 p.m. depending on the day and the schedule. In all my "free" time while he is gone, I manage to home school the 13 year old grandchild, teach classes at the University, assist and do surgery at Moscoso Puello Public Hospital. The grand child fixes a simple lunch and I do dinner. I am more busy than a one armed paper hanger, as my grandmother used to say. But it keeps me off the streets and out of the pool rooms!!!
Thanks for the concern and taking time to even ask. I am well but just not a lot of time on my hands as you can see. I hope by Spring our schedule will be more back in the normal mode with more free time....Hell, I am supposed to be retired........LOL ech