Army Lieutenant shoots wife's Ex on PC

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
It must have been the Tables and chairs on the sidewalk that caused this
( dont blame me, the Mayor said that after that shootings in front of the old El Flow )

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
It must have been the Tables and chairs on the sidewalk that caused this
( dont blame me, the Mayor said that after that shootings in front of the old El Flow )

Those tables on sidewalks can be dangerous. Many years ago I drove from Oregon to Costa Rica. A married couple heard of my plans and ask if they could come but were afraid, having never gone South of the border. I assured them it would be cool.
The first night in Mexico we got checked into a hotel then went to a place with tables and chairs on the sidewalk (the plastic kind). Well we were into our 2nd beers waiting on food and a knife fight broke out between about 8 teens, fighting & knocking over out table with beers flying and dumping me on my butt. The fight moved down the block & the restaurant gave us new bottles of beer. 10 minutes later the police had them all rounded up in the back of a Chevy pickup and they were all getting a severe case of nightstick massages.
But the couple accompanying me, particularly the husband, were a nervous wreck the rest of the trip.

GringoRubio

Bronze
Oct 15, 2015
The first night in Mexico we got checked into a hotel then went to a place with tables and chairs on the sidewalk (the plastic kind). Well we were into our 2nd beers waiting on food and a knife fight broke out between about 8 teens, fighting & knocking over out table with beers flying and dumping me on my butt. The fight moved down the block & the restaurant gave us new bottles of beer. 10 minutes later the police had them all rounded up in the back of a Chevy pickup and they were all getting a severe case of nightstick massages.

Live entertainment.

Snowmane72

Jan 4, 2017
So, if I read that correctly, the ERD officer shot at the ground to hold several men at bay, fearing he was going to get the crap beat out of him. At least the officer showed some restraint, though shooting at the ground is not really a good idea and just begs for collateral damage from a ricochet. Still, the "victim" was lucky that he only got hit by a ricochet and that the ERD officer didn't just shoot him and his buddies in the chest. That's what would have happened in the real wild west.

I know there are several different police forces in the DR, though I am not sure what the responsibilities of each might be. Could someone please tell me what the ERD's primary responsibility is?

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
So, if I read that correctly, the ERD officer shot at the ground to hold several men at bay, fearing he was going to get the crap beat out of him. At least the officer showed some restraint, though shooting at the ground is not really a good idea and just begs for collateral damage from a ricochet. Still, the "victim" was lucky that he only got hit by a ricochet and that the ERD officer didn't just shoot him and his buddies in the chest. That's what would have happened in the real wild west.

I know there are several different police forces in the DR, though I am not sure what the responsibilities of each might be. Could someone please tell me what the ERD's primary responsibility is?

Military. EJ?RCITO DE REP?BLICA DOMINICANA
http://www.ejercito.mil.do/

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016

Military Police as opposed to Civilian Police.