New company to take over DR driving laws... What do you think?

Selltech

Jun 26, 2015
So, I have heard something about this through the grapevine, but wasn't sure how it was going to work out, The DR getting a face lift on the dreaded roads? Can it be???? Will it work?? A friend just sent me the new laws all written out. As soon as I figure out how to attach a PDF I'll post it. Maybe ill put it in google drive and post the link here. It seems like it will be more 1st word driving instead of the rat race we have now. Anyone know the name of the 3rd party company taking it over? What do you guys think?

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Laws mean nothing w/o enforcement. It's illegal to ride moto not having a helmet, illegal to drink and drive etc, etc. This is the DR, not much changes.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
When does the new law take effect? I have seen no reduction in the number of passengers in either carro's or moto's. Or more helmets on moto passengers.

Selltech

Jun 26, 2015
Laws mean nothing w/o enforcement. It's illegal to ride moto not having a helmet, illegal to drink and drive etc, etc. This is the DR, not much changes.

Oh ya, this I know. After 8 years here I have seen it all! (And then some!)

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
(Rhetorically Existentialist: ) If a law isn't enforced, does it exist?

:cheeky: