Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Pranama restaurant

  1. #1
    Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    448
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Pranama restaurant

    My friend was in Los Corales and mentioned that Pranama looked boarded up and closed. We know they open for dinner but is it still at original location?

  2. #2
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    576
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Have not seen the owner posting on here in quite some time. Perhaps he went back to India.

  3. #3
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    17,668
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tashi Siu's Dad View Post
    Have not seen the owner posting on here in quite some time. Perhaps he went back to India.
    Maybe closed for vacation? Anyone look for a sign on the window? If someone were to go 'home' for a month or so, I think now would be the time.




    Super Moderator
    DR1.com

  4. #4
    Regular
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    181
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeb321 View Post
    My friend was in Los Corales and mentioned that Pranama looked boarded up and closed. We know they open for dinner but is it still at original location?
    Hi Jeb,

    i am still here and so is the restaurant in the same old place of El Dorado. We just started the delivery now. and hopefully in november for lunch as well.We are closed on sundays only. 8297686262 for any other question.
    Cordially.
    Krishna

  5. Likes AlterEgo liked this post
  6. #5
    Regular
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    181
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I will be closing in october for a month for renovation. Ready for high season...

  7. #6
    Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    448
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KITTU View Post
    Hi Jeb,

    i am still here and so is the restaurant in the same old place of El Dorado. We just started the delivery now. and hopefully in november for lunch as well.We are closed on sundays only. 8297686262 for any other question.
    Cordially.
    Krishna

    Krishna..So happy to hear from you.  Will be coming down to restaurant as soon as I can.  Our main problem is driving at night.

  8. #7
    Regular
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    181
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hiii,
    Where are you? i Have a taxi driver who helps me pick up and drop passengers and very cheap. Let me know if you want me to organize that for you. Regards

  9. #8
    Silver
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,279
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The Admiral and I visited Pranama for the first time a couple of nights ago.  It was a very enjoyable evening.  The food was awesome, the service was perfect, and we're definitely giving it an enthusiastic "two thumbs up".  I had to give the Gin and Tonic Pranama style a try... and then another try... LOL Even if you're not a big fan of the basic favorite tropical drink of the British Empire, this updated version will change your mind.  The Admiral was as pleased with her mojito rosa, and impressing her with a beverage is not an easy task. The goat dish I had was delicious, along with the appetizer and of course, my favorite.... naan bread... (mine had dried fruits and nuts in it.... fantastic).  I found the price to be just a little on the high side, but all things considered, it was worth it.  The Admiral disagreed with my minor sticker shock, and thought the dinner was priced right where it should be.  (Patrons now must always keep in mind the added taxes and "legal tip"....  to which I always add additional tip.)  I'LL BE BACK!!!!!!!

  10. Likes AlterEgo, KITTU liked this post
  11. #9
    99.9% Regular User
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,778
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Is the extra tax and propina for eating in or for take out? I am sure one of those scenarios is exempt.

  12. #10
    Regular
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    181
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_Gringo View Post
    Is the extra tax and propina for eating in or for take out? I am sure one of those scenarios is exempt.
    The 10% legal is exempt from delivery and take out.
    regards.
    Krishna

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO