Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Santiago Hotels - Matum vs Platino

  1. #11
    Silver
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,940
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    and I will never forget my introduction to Dominican hospitality by you. :-) hope all is well JJ and your new house is coming along great.
    Thanks god everything is good, back to normal in my job and still doing a lot of improvements to the new house.

    If you need any driver referral while in Santiago send me a private message.

    Hope you are doing well.

    JJ

  2. Likes bigbird liked this post
  3. #12
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    28,911
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bachata View Post
    Thanks god everything is good, back to normal in my job and still doing a lot of improvements to the new house.

    If you need any driver referral while in Santiago send me a private message.

    Hope you are doing well.

    JJ
    bachata, it is a joy to hear that things are going well in your life, after that health scare some time back. onward, and upward. as we say in my country....guidance.

  4. Likes Bronxboy, bachata liked this post
  5. #13
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    10,883
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    and I will never forget my introduction to Dominican hospitality by you. :-) hope all is well JJ and your new house is coming along great.
    JJ also hosted me as his own brother with a VIP tour of Santiago, what a great time!
    I am so happy you are doing well.

    Good vibes!

    Tambo

  6. Likes bachata liked this post
  7. #14
    Silver
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,940
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the gorgon View Post
    bachata, it is a joy to hear that things are going well in your life, after that health scare some time back. onward, and upward. as we say in my country....guidance.
    Thanks gorgon, yes the last two years have been very rough for me but thanks to God, the science
    and the doctors I am alive and living almost a normal life.

    I have been optimist and faithful all time.

    JJ

  8. #15
    Silver
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,940
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tamborista View Post
    JJ also hosted me as his own brother with a VIP tour of Santiago, what a great time!
    I am so happy you are doing well.

    Good vibes!

    Tambo
    Thanks Tambo, I will never forget that day... I wish we could repeat it some time.

    JJ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •