Negocios De Vivir

DISANTO

Mar 18, 2002
ES TIEMPO QUE LOS POLITICOS Y LA GENTE DE PODER EN REPUBLICA DOMINICANA SE DESPERTAN Y BUSCAN LA JUSTICIA Y IGUALIDAD PARA TODOS EN SU PAIS. ES TIEMPO QUE LOS POLITICOS Y LOS RICOS PERMITAN LOS POBRES TRABAJAR POR PAGOS JUSTOS Y CULTIVAR SU TIERRA. ES TIEMPO QUE LA ANARCHIA DE REPUBLICA DOMINICANA TERMINA DEPRIMIR LOS POBRES POR IMPUESTOS Y PRECIOS RIDICULOS. FINALMENTE, ES TIEMPO QUE LOS MEDICOS CUIDAN A LOS POBRES BIEN Y NO DEJAN LOS POBRES MORIR EN SUS CASAS. YA PREGUNTO A USTEDES: QUE VA A PASAR SI TODO EL MUNDO SABIA DE MUCHA GENTE PASANDO EN PUBLICO TIENE TUBERCULOSIS SIN HOSPITALIZACION Y SIN ISOLACION? QUE VA A PASAR CON SU TURISMO DEL QUE LOS RICOS Y LA ANARCHIA DEPENDE TANTO?
SI LOS POBRES DE REPUBLICA DOMINICANA NO PUEDEN CAMBIARLO, OTROS PAISES VAN A REALIZARLO POR CIERTO.
GIOVANNI DISANTO, ROMA, ITALIA

Jim Hinsch

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
geocities.com
My friend Disanto, you are very misguided.

Fair wages are wages that the employer agrees to pay, and the worker agrees to accept for a given job. I think that's what we have already.

I don't think the rich are preventing anybody from getting fair wages or working their land. It is the rich that give the people the few options that they do have. Take that away and the poor will have NO options. You are in favor of taking from the rich to give to the poor, just because the rich have and the poor don't? That's called stealing.

The people DESERVE to suffer for electing those responsible for high taxes and high prices.

So doctors, who spent their time and money to study, now have to work for free? I don't think so. That's a good way to get rid of all the doctors. Then nobody will get treated.

Quarantine for the public health is the government's responsibilty. They are the same one's the people elected. We reap what we sow.

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
Can you say communism

Sounds like a speech from Juan Bosch in 1964. Promise the poor man that he will be equal to the rich man and you you will always get his vote.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
A few words from;El Partido Comunista Italiano

Thank you "Disanto" for those words of "Carl Marx" and the Italian Communist Party Handbook.How many different Prime Ministers have you had in Italy since WWII?....about 70 I think.If you can,t govern your own country stay out of this one!!!Criss Colon