Dominican Women...

TurrizT

Apr 1, 2002
I went to the Dominican Republic a couple of weeks ago, and
I had too much fun!

I think my wife is going to come from the Dominican Republic!
So, I'm looking for the best place online to meet Dominican Women, and also, when I visit the island, where can I meet the most (clean) women ?

I found this great website : http://LasDominicanas.com
and have already met a few girls off of that website...

Looking for help/feedback...

TurrizT

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
You might be underwhelmed by the responses.
We seems to go thru this on a regular basis:

Do an archive search:]
1) Hillbilly
2)Isaac Green

Just for Starters. There is a huge thread in the Open Froum on this very subject.

HB

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
This is what we call SPAM!!!

People are just getting smarter. I have a feeling we will never see this guy post again. In 99% of cases when a new person posts a link it's someone spamming.

TurrizT

Apr 1, 2002
Why spam?

What do ya mean spam? I hate spam!
Now where do I find the ladies?
Turrizm

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
I agree this is spam, or some kind of joke. Are you sure you don?t own the rivetingly intellectual website 'las dominicanas'????

I can't decide which is worse, if you?re advertising or the post is serious....

TurrizT

Apr 1, 2002
Just don't reply if you are not going to help me out.

I know the guy who runs the site because I used it before he started trying to revamp it...

Again I restate my question...
So, I'm looking for the best place online to meet Dominican Women, and also, when I visit the island, where can I meet the most (clean) women ?

If you don't want to answer the question then please don't reply and don't visit the website if you think I was posting spam!!!!!!!!

What is so bad about my trying to find a Dominican woman?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
TurrizT

I would like to help you out,but I need to know what you mean by a "clean" woman? Please state what you mean,and I will respond! Best of luck with your search! Criss Colon

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Will You Ever Understand Criss?

He meant cleaning woman, not clean woman. Now these cleaning women I saw when I went over to that web site were all fully clothed. Here in Kenosha, we have the Dust Bunnies who will clean your house naked.

eric

Feb 13, 2002
Naked cleaning ladies

Wow,old style beer and naked cleaning ladies?I'm booking my next trip to Wisconsin!

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Old Style

I can't believe anybody from this website outside of Mary Kohn and Criss Colon (sorry I mentioned him in the same breath as you Mary) would know about Old Style. I got caught with a 12 pack of that when I was 15. My dad came down to th police department and gave me a good Waukegan woop'n. Then when I got home my mother broke my nose. Ahhh, memories, sweet memories. Nowadays they'd call that child abuse but I never got thrown in jail again.

TurrizT

Apr 1, 2002
Clean Woman...

I guess by "Clean WOman" I mean ladies that have never been prostitues... Because as some of you know, there are plain clothed hookers down there that will have you thinking you are Don Juan until they start talking about a fee...

I guess I could try hitting up some of the college women... :)

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Wow! _You_ can remember that long ago? :)
I think Criss and I get along fine. I enjoy the contributions he makes to the board. Unless someone's not tellin' me sump'in.

Old Style. I remember when PBR was popular too. How about "from the land of sky blue water..." Hey, now I know where they got the name for that new fruit punch they're making at Miller. Sky Blue.

Wow! _I_ can remember that long ago. :)
By the way, we don't have dust bunnies in my house. We have dust kangaroos (they're bigger).

TurrizT

Apr 1, 2002
Good point Robert

I guess I never thought about it like that since the country is so culturally different...

Cool