HGTV North Coast episode tonight

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
For those who watch HGTV I noticed a listing for tonight at 9pm...
from TV GUIDE:
Caribbean Life
Fresh Start in the Dominican Republic
A Canadian couple feels they've lost their spark after years of working together at their multiple businesses. They hope a fresh start on the north coast of the Dominican Republic will reignite the romance... More About Caribbean Life

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
House Hunters International filmed where I live about 10 years ago. It was so staged it was ridiculous. The couple they showed had already bought here 4 months prior to the filming and never considered the other 2 properties that where shown.
It really showed me how phony reality TV is. I can't even watch those shows anymore.
I hope this one is better.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Read my story with them -- House Hunters
they desperately wanted a solar house and found me

I was in until the sponsor approval stage... then got nixed

Holly was her name (I tnink) form Hollywood.... no kidding

I did the interview and everything.....

Bogus all the way

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
It's entertainment, reality tv. Of course it is staged and most of it is bs but it is still fun to watch. If you want real estate facts read the posts on this website.

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
Watched and didn't recognize any of the complexes.
The rooftop deck on the one they chose was beautiful.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
I also watched the episode. Their buying point was high IMO...but maybe that is what property goes for on the NC. The roof top deck was great but just curious is that what the selling market is price wise. We have been looking to leave the capital but I cant decide between East Coast or North Coast...or in between.