help me rember the name of the group that sings.....

jessica__78

Apr 3, 2002
chilla bonita. I know Marco antonio Solis sang it but then it was redone for bachata i think the group is El chabal?????

Do YOU know the answer to this question that has been driving me and hubby crazy.

Its one of those things thats right on the tip of your tounge but it wont come out!!!!

Thanks MUAH!!!!!!

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
I think the actual name of the song is Chiquilla Bonita, and you're right, it was done by Marco Antonio Solis y Los Bukis. I'd never heard of another version, but did a search on the net, and found the song done by Pepe Aguilar. Now knowing Pepe sings Ranchera, I don't think he has ever done a bachata, it's probably not the version you are talking about. Anyone else?

jessica__78

Apr 3, 2002
Thanks Trina for taking the time to look for us!

How come when i try to play the song, i go through the whole song and dance of downloading it and when i go to play it, its not their? I guess it is just one of those things that are not meant too be!

Any suggestions?

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
No problem, Jessica. I'm not too sure why you cannot listen to it, sometimes it doesn't work for me, either. Perhaps Wud (his computer knowledge amazes me) can help, as I am a little challenged computer-wise. I would suggest going onto WinMX or morpheus or something and trying to download it that way.

Good luck!

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Los Sobrosos del Merengue, Marcos Antonio Solis
and Los Bukis. (KaZaA have it.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Jes when you say it's not there, do you mean you can't find the song or you click on it and it's not playing? If you can find they song it may have been downloaded in a folder that you didn't notice the name of. Go to your start button, find, files and folders and put in the name of the song and it should come up with the title of the file or folder that it's in. Hope this helps.

Ok

Chiquilla Bonita on the amazon site is only a sample but I am sure the whole song is available on WinMX.
The amazon site downloads to a temp file and needs Real Player to play it. You can download Real Player or Real Jukebox and it will work but make sure you clean out the spyware cause a whole sh.t load comes with it. I will find it on Win Mx and let you know.

It is available on WinMX, by Marco Antonio Solis, Los Bukis and Pepe Aguilar, also Los Sabrosos.

Last edited:

jessica__78

Apr 3, 2002
Thankyou to everybody! the bachata version i wanted was not on win mx, I will get it eventually. But I am just so happy that I have the right name now!

Again thanks a bunch!!!!!!!!!!

Why when i am on audiogalaxy it says (for every single song i want to download) cant download due to copy write restrictions please try another search!

I guess it just isnt meant to be!!!!!!:bored:

Last edited:

Lyse

Jan 2, 2002
jessica__78 said:
...Why when i am on audiogalaxy it says (for every single song i want to download) cant download due to copy write restrictions please try another search!...

On June 16th I downloaded Chiquilla bonita by Pepe Corniel on Audiogalaxy without any problem.

ladyred.gif

Lyse

Jan 2, 2002
jessica__78 said:
Is the process top secret or can you fill me in!?:cool:

The last time I downloaded from Audiogalaxy was June 17th. I spent the last hour on the site making various searches but received the same respond you experienced. I read an article dated June 17th (on the site) about an out-of-court settlement between Audio and..... (like the one that happened with Napster last year). When I tried to copy/paste the article I lost it and I cannot find it anymore

comp_bluescreen1.gif

I'll give it another try later but it seems that the good time with Audiogalaxy is over
:pirate:

Lyse

Jan 2, 2002
To Jessica_78

I found the article on Audiogalaxy.

- - - - New York, NY, June 17, 2002 ? The recording industry, music publishers and songwriters announced today that they have reached an out-of-court settlement with Audiogalaxy.com, the Napster-like clone, which requires Audiogalaxy to stop the infringement of copyrighted works on their peer-to-peer network. The agreement follows a lawsuit filed in late May accusing Audiogalaxy of facilitating and encouraging widespread copyright infringement ? a last resort step after repeated efforts to warn the firm of their liability were ignored or resulted in ineffective attempts to fix the problem. The suit was brought by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), on behalf of its member labels, and the National Music Publishers? Association (NMPA), on behalf of the music publisher principals of its licensing affiliate, The Harry Fox Agency, Inc. ETC....

Last edited:

jessica__78

Apr 3, 2002
Well thanks for the help, this simple song has brought me nothing but aggrivation so i give up!(jessica throwing her arms up)