Did anyone feel good about the results of AMBER ALERT>

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I was sitting in front of my ?diot box"grinning like a banshee last night. Watching Larry King talking to the Sheriff of Kern Co., CA.

That guy told how two of his deputies emptied seven (7) shots into the SOB that took those two girls. Seven!! Hehehe.

Finally some good news.....

No trial, no Johnny Cochran or other Dream Team, no weeping crybabies, no candlelight vigils...The bastard is D E A D!

Happy HB
BANJO.GIF

Do you notice that not many people here are really worried about dying in "a confrontation with elements of a National Police partol?" Gee, wonder why? And they sure don't give a hoot when a couple are eliminated...

I remember once when a gang of four did a violent robbery in POP and then took off. They were trapped in Altamira and had a set-to with the police. All four died and there was nary a cry of foul!

Last edited:

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
That's twice this week that I've woken up to good news - first the miners who were rescued and now this. That makes a nice change...

Hey, HB, 2 years ago in Sosua some little ladronsuelo ripped off the fracatanero and got away. He took off running to La Piedra. The Police went down there and the guy freaked and jumped off the cliff into the water. There were about 15 police there on the shore, throwing rocks at him, and eventually SHOOTING. And the guy would come up for breath occasionally but mainly stayed submerged. This went on and on, until it got dark and he was able to swim away. I think everyone was rooting for him - I know I was. Bastards.

Last edited:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Especially good news when you know that the guy had decided to kill the girls, had picked his spot in the desert, and was getting ready to do the killing.

Great quote in the news article from the statement by the Kern County sheriff:

We don't have to worry about him being rehabilitated," Sparks said of Ratliff. "We don't have to worry about the Supreme Court. He is deceased."

greenchainsaw.gif

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I kinda like the way it is here in Colorado...except for Denver/Vail Aspen, any law abiding citizen can walk down the street armed as long as it is not concealed. In a good number of counties it is easy to obtain and conceal and carry permit. Amazing how the person on person crime rate went down.

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Very relieved that they were able to free the girls - no strings attached.
They still should spend some time in counseling. But knowing the community was looking for them, and the guy is dead will probably go a long way.
mk

m65swede

Mar 18, 2002
Its a shame the girls were raped before SOB was run down and killed. Late reports suggest the girls planned an escape; one stabbed him in the neck and the other broke a whiskey bottle across his face/glasses. Spunky for a couple of California girls!

Everyone here is overjoyed that these 2 kids will be able to join their families and friends.

And the bad guy? Perfect ending for him. No trial, no delays, no taxpayer expense, no rehab, no appeals, no nuthin'. Perfect.

Swede

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The "REAL" definition of "GUN CONTROL"?

Hitting your TARGET!.......................... I personally prefer a "Scatter Gun",it is "Scarry" to look at one being pointed in your direction,hard to miss your "target",and the pellets won't go thru the wall and kill your neighbor while he sleeps!The "CRISCO" .....Kid?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I say lets have fun with the killers.
Let him take out a "misfortune" cookie and see what type of torture is waiting for him. I mean let his luck decide how he should meet his maker.
Then put him on Pay Per View TV. You would be surprised how quickly the show will be sold out in any country, especially in good ol USA. It will serve as entertainment for the sick sports minded people (like myself) and also send out a real message to all the sicko's to watch out.... you could be next.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Considering the reality shows that are now on the tube, that seems to be the logical next step.

kingofdice

Jan 16, 2002
Now AZB. let's not get carried with strange and unusual punishments. I think a summary firing squad at 20 paces is sufficient. Though, I will go along with the per pay view. Yeah man, .. that would be a bigger reality show than the Osbournes.
Anyway, I was pleased too that the California rapist got a little rat-a-tat-tat from those deputies. Might make the next weirdo think twice.

Last edited:

jim mann

May 9, 2002
great posts

Great posts from all, HB, you called this one right on the nose, this happens once in awhile. The bad guy looses. Not all of the chases end that way, Fox news shows car chases from time to time and the police have rules to go by. I don't think the bad guys will ever think this will happen to them as they think they are bullet proof.

I remember when Florida passed the concealed weapon law, personnal crime went down 70% the first year. Jim

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Re: great posts

jim mann said:
I don't think the bad guys will ever think this will happen to them as they think they are bullet proof.

Unfortunately, you are very likely right, Jim. The prisons are full of criminals who believed they were smarter than the police. And the kidnappings of children continues. On the news this AM about another young child forced "kicking and screaming" into a car by a 220 pound man.

Billy Bob Redma

Jul 18, 2002
Ken,the girl has been recovered!

The "Amber Alert" was activated.The young girl was left in a neighborhood,about 1hour and a half later.Unharmed! Billy Bob

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Now that is great news

New Jersey has just instigated the installation of the Amber Alert System.

We lost two kids, got four back (Two in CA, one in Philly and this last one!) and the 9 miners. Man that was pretty good.

Now Disney is going to make a movie...150$K to each...

Should do something about the guys and gals that got them out!.

Drilled four bore holes for air, rescue, and to pump water out.

Outstanding effort on all parts.

Hb, dancing for a while...
BANJO.GIF