Helpppppppppppppppppppp

gottaloveit

Oct 4, 2002
Help Me...I am going insane trying to get into the chat. I have tried with Netscape and I get an error so it closes. So I have tried using Exployer and after clicking on chat it come up blank.
I have checked my cookies all seems ok..

Please help I would love to get back into this chat room it has been a few years.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Getting in is like winning the loto. LOL.....I click refresh about a million times and have only been in a few times late at night. I normally give up :((
Robert can you get something that's as easy as the arcade to get into?

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Gottaloveit and Anna

I noticed once in a while if I am using a computer with a bad connection I have the same problems.What I do is click the browsers back arrow after I have tried to access chat(looking at blank grey page)and usually,that triggers something as my browser will not allow me to revert back to the previous page and the emoticons begin loading and "walla"...I am in the chat room......Whatever works right? Good Luck.
ILoveDR

justme

Oct 3, 2002
Thanks Jan and Ilove dr I am in now but no one is ever there????????oh why oh why oh why, this place use to always be busy and anytime of the day a few years ago,

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
There was a few of us on late last night. I finally got in after months!